BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Jet.com
Melba P.
Me encanta su fragancia, dura varias horas y no molesta al olfato por ser suave. La presentación tiene el tamaño ideal para uso diario.
monica j.
Northglenn, CO
I love this body spray I have backups upon backups of this love the smell it smells so freaking and just beautiful I highly recommend
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I love this perfume so much it smells so good i use this so much i cant stop using it i brought this 3 times so far it smells amazing
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
This is my absolute favorite mist. Hands down. No competition. It is both sexy and refreshing. For summer, it is my go to fragrance.
Adis H.
I like the smell of this body mist. Plus, it last for a long time... usually people like it as well when I come by or say hello. 🤗
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought this online and did not like it.this one reminds me of sweaty armpit odor but im not fan of vs.i prefer bath n body works
Melissa B.
I'm so in love with Victoria secrets fragrance mists. This is one of my favorites. I practically wear this one every day to work ☺️
Isis B.
Perfect a must buy I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Good price but i love the semi annual sale they're 5 for 20$ so when it happens stock up !!
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
I beyond love this body mist with the combination with the body lotion, It smells so good and it stays on for a long period of time
Kaleen D.
Wharton, NJ
My favorite smell on the planet harnessed into a bottle! my mom bought me a bottle and I've since stocked up so I never run out!
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???