Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Is this a sweet scent? ?
i want to ask it this body mist sugary or flory ???
Realmente está Fragancia es cítrica?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Sheila N.
Hephzibah, GA
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Sheila N.
Aqua kiss is one of my favorite fragance of Victoria's secret. I love your notes of daisy, blossom and freesia. I use in spring and summer season, preferably in the day.Smell really good. I recommend!!
Tania M.
Orlando, FL
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tania M.
I have tried many VS body mists over the years (the PINK ones take me back to high school days) and this is by far the best smelling one. If you like clean, fresh, aquatic scents then you will love this one. For reference, I like perfumes such as D&G Light Blue and Adidas Moves. This smells like what I would imagine if ocean water were made into a perfume. I believe the freesia and sea notes are the strongest so if you like those types of scents, this is for you.
Lea I.
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Lea I.
MY FAVORITE SCENT EVER!!! At first I was confused if this really gives me aqua vibes but the more I used it the more I understood. See, some of these mists might not last or have a basic scent but THIS mist is amazing and won't get you bored, I went through three bottles already! Its the type of scent I think anyone could use! Like I'm someone who feels both femme and masc and I wear this mist almost every day! It compliments anything you wear and however you look, and it leaves a good impression as its a unique scent😍 I love it.
Breanne U.
Jersey City, NJ
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Breanne U.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
My new fave perfume! I love it so much. It’s now part of my daily life. I’m so glad I tried this one.
Shaina C.
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shaina C.
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shaina C.
I do like this. It is a nice sent very fresh. I feel like my man could even spray this on him and I wouldn’t mind. Super light doesn’t last longVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist this is not long last at all. However it is Avery refreshing spray that could be unisex. I love that in a perfume. That could be good for layering.
Jennifer P.
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jennifer P.
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss fragrance mist is my go to daily body spray. If you love water scents this is a must for you. It smells absolutely amazing. Not over powering either. Retails for $18 full price but Victoria's Secret has several sale throughout the year where you can get it much cheaper!
Bianca Z.
San Ramon, CA
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Bianca Z.
I like this fragrance! It’s very fresh smelling, but it’s a little alcohol-ish and overwhelming when you first put it on. After a while though, the alcohol smell fades and it smells like rain :) I don’t think I would buy this again though; it doesn’t really smell as floral like as I would expect. Plus I also prefer warmer scents, especially for the winter!
Aiperi O.
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Aiperi O.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Victoria’s Secret 🥰Aqua Kiss🥰 My favorite a spray. It has a fresh clean pleasant scent 🧐 that’s no too sweet. I also think it’s a kind of scent that could be unisex. The scent usually can being for 4-5 hours on the skin Я обожаю 😍 особенно в летнее время использовать мисты для тела от Виктории Сикрет. Аква Кисс для меня вообще ванлав, пользуюсь им даже просто дома после душа.Композицияю составляют следующиеноты: Алоэ, Фрезия, сладкий аккорд, Маргарита, морской аккорд и ромашка
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
This body spray is in my top three favorite body sprays from VS! It literally smells like crisp, clean, fresh, feminine, sexy, and the ocean breeze🌊 . You can also smell the daisy 🌼 note in it. Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist smells so good and lasts a long time when sprayed on the skin with only one or two sprays! A bottle of it also lasts a really long time!! Stock up when there’s a good promo or sale!! It’s worth it for sure!! I have repurchased and will continue to!! 12/10 recommend 💙💙💙
Paola R.
Hillsboro, OR
Of the Victoria’s Secret mist I have tried this is my favorite one. I love how good it smells. I personally like the fresh/ fruity fragrances, and this one is perfect. I wouldn’t change anything about it, I have had it before and will buy it again without a doubt. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Verónica J.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Genesis D. O. il y a un an
of fragrances and Victoria's Secret I like vanilla, coconut, aqua kiss and a limited edition called exotic's