BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #8 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Jet.com
Kinnari P.
Miami
This body mist is like most important part of me ! I DO NOT GO OUT WITHOUT IT! I love the subtle and soft smell that it has. Spraying it right after bath on a pat dry body would leave a nice subtle fragrance for at least 5 hours ! The only thing is the fragrance doesn’t last more than 4-5 hours ! But I still am in love this product ❤️ Best when used with VS Aqua Kiss lotion ! There is also different versions of this product available in the shops they are called VS Aqua Kiss Lace and VS Aqua Kiss shimmer(it leaves a little shimmer on your skin), Aqua Kiss body wash, moisturizekng cream . They are as good as this ! Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance MistVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance LotionVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Shimmer Fragrance LotionVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body CreamVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Body WashVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Deep Softening Body Butter
Lacie K.
Aqua Kiss is my favorite scent of Victoria Secrets Body Mists! It's such a clean pleasant smell, I love it! It smells very fresh, clean, and pretty! The bottle is nice and guess what?! It fits in your car cup holder💁🏼 I always have Aqua Kiss on hand!
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
This and Sheer Love are my favorite body mists! Aqua kiss is such a unique scent. It’s such a light beautiful smell, and it makes me smell like I just got out of the shower. I have the lotion and the body mist and they have lasted me so long!
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I am in love with this fragrance mist. I got it as a birthday present last year. It smells like a very cool and ocean mist. It lasts me all day throughout school and masks the smell of chlorine after swim. I recommend this product.
Janice M.
Lavergne, TN
This is one of my top three favourite body mist from Victoria Secret. Everytime I run out I have to buy more including the lotion. The scent is like a fresh smell. I would recommend anyone to this smell along with the lotion.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
This is one of my favorites! I love VS and have a lot of their products. The scent smells so good and lasts a long time. Everyone usually compliments me when i wear this one! I recommend it for sure!!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Victoria’s Secret spray and bath and Bodyworks spray are my two secret weapons when it comes to smelling excellent! I absolutely love this Aqua one And whenever I sprayed it it makes me feel like I’m at the beach! I love when the perfume can actually take you to a place in your mind because of the smell.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I really am in love with this body spray it smells so charmy and nice that i choose to buy some and give them as Christmas presents who doesn't like Victoria secret senses i love them.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Aqua Kiss is one of my most favorite sprays from Victoria’s Secret! It smells so nice and for some reason it reminds me of the beach. It stays on for a long time and people always complement the scent when I’m wearing it :)
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
This product is wonderful! Love the scent. It is long lasting. I apply in the morning and can still smell it in the evening. Subtle scent. Not overpowering. Receive several compliments on how good I smell when wearing it.
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???