BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #14 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Walmart
Kinnari P.
Miami
This body mist is like most important part of me ! I DO NOT GO OUT WITHOUT IT! I love the subtle and soft smell that it has. Spraying it right after bath on a pat dry body would leave a nice subtle fragrance for at least 5 hours ! The only thing is the fragrance doesn’t last more than 4-5 hours ! But I still am in love this product ❤️ Best when used with VS Aqua Kiss lotion ! There is also different versions of this product available in the shops they are called VS Aqua Kiss Lace and VS Aqua Kiss shimmer(it leaves a little shimmer on your skin), Aqua Kiss body wash, moisturizekng cream . They are as good as this ! Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance MistVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance LotionVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Shimmer Fragrance LotionVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body CreamVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Body WashVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Deep Softening Body Butter
Maya F.
jersey city nj
This fragrance mist makes me feel so happy! When I go to school I'm always getting compliments from it and even when it's summer and there isn't any school, it still gives me a really good vibe and that why I like this fragrance mist.❤️Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist
Jennie M.
eldorado
I love this scent even more then I love Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist which says a lot be cause I really love that scent! I have the live edition and the packaging is beautiful! I would defiantly recommend.
haley 💗.
I have the lace version but I’m pretty sure they smell the same. I totally recommend this. It smells so good and I’m not much of a perfume wearer but this is amazing. I bought it when VS was having a sale on all mist were 4-7 dollars so I bought like 3. 10/10 it’s perfect
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
I use this everyday and I have had this bottle for a year! It smells amazing. It us long lasting and even when I use a little too much, it still doesn't smell super strong. Iove mostly all of my VS smells. This just has a fresh "oceany" scent without the salt water part.
Fifi S.
One of my favorite smell from VS!!! It smells very sweet and calming and not too strong, so it is perfect for those of you who likes to use something that smells subtly sweet. It lasts very long and is also very affordable. Would definitely buy again!
Lacie K.
Aqua Kiss is my favorite scent of Victoria Secrets Body Mists! It's such a clean pleasant smell, I love it! It smells very fresh, clean, and pretty! The bottle is nice and guess what?! It fits in your car cup holder💁🏼 I always have Aqua Kiss on hand!
Mare R.
This and Sheer Love are my favorite body mists! Aqua kiss is such a unique scent. It’s such a light beautiful smell, and it makes me smell like I just got out of the shower. I have the lotion and the body mist and they have lasted me so long!
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I am in love with this fragrance mist. I got it as a birthday present last year. It smells like a very cool and ocean mist. It lasts me all day throughout school and masks the smell of chlorine after swim. I recommend this product.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love this body spray. It reminds me of the beach. The smell has a watery fresh scent to it i guess is how i would describe it. It's not overpowering which is nice. I recommend this body spray.
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Yoldaris J.
Anyone know when stock that fragance again?