BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The mists you love, all dressed up in a limited-edition bottle design to give, get and collect.

• Aqua Kiss: Fresh, with rain-kissed freesia and daisy

Buy on Amazon
Kinnari P.
Miami
This body mist is like most important part of me ! I DO NOT GO OUT WITHOUT IT! I love the subtle and soft smell that it has. Spraying it right after bath on a pat dry body would leave a nice subtle fragrance for at least 5 hours ! The only thing is the fragrance doesn’t last more than 4-5 hours ! But I still am in love this product ❤️ Best when used with VS Aqua Kiss lotion ! There is also different versions of this product available in the shops they are called VS Aqua Kiss Lace and VS Aqua Kiss shimmer(it leaves a little shimmer on your skin), Aqua Kiss body wash, moisturizekng cream . They are as good as this ! Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance MistVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance LotionVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Shimmer Fragrance LotionVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body CreamVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Body WashVictoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Deep Softening Body Butter
haley 💗.
I have the lace version but I’m pretty sure they smell the same. I totally recommend this. It smells so good and I’m not much of a perfume wearer but this is amazing. I bought it when VS was having a sale on all mist were 4-7 dollars so I bought like 3. 10/10 it’s perfect
Lacie K.
Aqua Kiss is my favorite scent of Victoria Secrets Body Mists! It's such a clean pleasant smell, I love it! It smells very fresh, clean, and pretty! The bottle is nice and guess what?! It fits in your car cup holder💁🏼 I always have Aqua Kiss on hand!
Mare R.
This and Sheer Love are my favorite body mists! Aqua kiss is such a unique scent. It’s such a light beautiful smell, and it makes me smell like I just got out of the shower. I have the lotion and the body mist and they have lasted me so long!
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I am in love with this fragrance mist. I got it as a birthday present last year. It smells like a very cool and ocean mist. It lasts me all day throughout school and masks the smell of chlorine after swim. I recommend this product.
Maya F.
jersey city nj
This fragrance mist makes me feel so happy! When I go to school I'm always getting compliments from it and even when it's summer and there isn't any school, it still gives me a really good vibe and that why I like this fragrance mist.❤️Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love this body spray. It reminds me of the beach. The smell has a watery fresh scent to it i guess is how i would describe it. It's not overpowering which is nice. I recommend this body spray.
JMicheUniques N.
Marbury, AL
The perfect vacation getaway fragrance! The smell is light and whimsical and the longevity is amazing, The price is on point and VS frequently has sales which is even bettter. This fragrance is complementary to everyone of any age. Definitely Recommend
Isabel G.
Azusa
My favorite scent to wear everyday! This scent is very light so I don't feel like my perfume is overbearing but adds a confidence boost. I usually buy it when VS has their fragrance sales so it's fairly priced! One bottle lasts a petty long time. My only thing is since it's a mist the fragrance doesn't stick all day on skin really.
🌠Lupit@ 💕.
Calexico
One of my favorite fragrances... LOVE how it smell. It was a gift for my las birthday. Thanks my cousin for this beautiful and perfect present. She said when I smell it I think it is for my prima Lupita. La fragancia del body spray y de la crema me duran todo el día. No necesito volverme a techar perfume con una sola vez este se queda por todo el día. It's the perfect duo. 😍💕
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Felicia C.