BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A seductive, warm fragrance. Restorative formula is enriched with deeply conditioning shea and jojoba butters, plus antioxidant vitamin e. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

• Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?1 Answers
  • Are there different sizes available of this product?3 Answers
  • Is this product cruelty free?1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Deep Softening Body Butter
  • "A Body Butter Is Going To Be More Moisturizing Than A Lotion. I Use It All The Time... I Like To Keep My Skin hydrated And Smelling Good. It Also Helps Prolong The Life Of My Self Tanner. It Smells Amazing! I Buy It Over And Over And I Would Highly Recommend Going Into The Store And Finding The One You Like Best. -xx's" in 15 reviews
  • "This body butter leaves your skin feeling moisterized and healthy. It smells great! I get really itchy in the warmer months and this body butter stops that immediately. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love Victoria's Secret body butter, especially this scent. It makes your skin so hydrated and smooth. It may not be good for sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
This is literally my FAVORITE Victoria secret scent. It's so fresh & clean smelling. Not too strong, but strong enough to smell it all day long. This lotion is so creamy, and hydrating. I use it right when I get out of the shower and I smell like a aqua goddess all day ❤️
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I am a big fan of Victoria's Secret Fantasy line and I would buy their body butters often. The Aqua Kiss is one of my favorite scents they have in their line because its fresh but still feminine. Recently VS stopped making all their body butters when they redid their fantasy line. I hope the reformulate it and launch it again with their new stuff because I love very moisturizing lotions.
Leslie M.
Love this body butter lotion, it has has great coverage and I love the water fresh scent that it carries. It lasts for 8 to 12 hours and the scent stays with it especially when layering it with the other Aqua kiss product line. pretty decently priced and usually comes in a gift set that you can buy....or a "3 for $20" type deal.
jessica B.
-xx's
Danielle S.
This lotion is amazing. All of the Victoria's Secret body butters are thick and amazing. I never buy them full price though. Wait for the Semi Annual Sale and stock up when they get priced down to $4 in the store. Would highly recommend. I have back ups of back ups for these. Love this scent too!
Jennifer L.
Winnetka
Such an amazing product. I love the conditioning that it give my skin. I like to putilize it on at night before bed and the next morning my skin feel like baby skin. It leave my skin smooth and soft and on top of that it have a really nice scent calm and relaxing.
I love this product and will repurchase regularly
Edilin L.
Weston, FL
The body butter is a very thick, thick consistency. A little goes a long way with this products. For those with allergies, the smell is too over powering. I tested this products for a couple of weeks and it was too much. Not recommended for those with allergies
Lisa H.
Albany, NY
I have this in the love spell smell and I absolutely love it. The price is good for the amount you get. I love how long the smell lasted, in love with the love spell smell. I use it every so often on special occasions when I want to smell heavenly. Definitely would recommend!
Carmen R.
Oxnard, CA
Keep skin very moisturized and smelling good . Great for sensitive skin . This scent is one of my favorites personally really liked endless live but it's no longer available . Due to it not being available this is my second favorite
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
Love love love this scent. My favorite one from VS. and the body butter is legit like butter. The way I use it. I keep it in the fridge. So when I apply it it's nice and cold. Especially on a hot summer day or if you have a sunburn.
Jennifer N.
Panama City, FL
Are there different sizes available of this product?
Jennifer N.
Panama City, FL
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Is this product cruelty free?