Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Body Wash

by Victoria's Secret

It is a foaming formula features conditioning aloe Vera, plus antioxidant vitamin e. Lather on for gentle, refreshing cleansing. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Katherine  R.
Phenix City, AL
This body wash have a great fragrance! It leave my skin feeling smooth and whit a beautiful glow.
Alexandria B.
Moundsville
My favorite body wash!! I will forever buy this until they don’t sell it anymore. It’s amazing!!
Stephanie N.
Best fragrance from V.S in my opinion, I always get compliments from people when I use this!
Anyi S.
The smell, consistency and price are amazing, my skin feel and smells great and a little goes a long way.
Samantha B.
Saint Augustine
One of the best I’ve used! Also refreshing and has a great, light, and airy scent to it. Could foam a little more but besides that I love it and it’s affordable!
Shaleen Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the musky like scent this gives off. But it does ware pretty quickly and causes you to reapply.
Amanda P.
Waverly, OH
1,047 reviews
I love all the Victoria Secrets body washes and sprays they smell amazing. They are a little expensive but you can get them on sale sometimes. I would recommend these body washes to everyone cause they are bomb 💣
Alyssa Y.
Fort Wayne
I love this scent. It is a bold scent but is still not too strong. I will say out of all my body washes though this one seems to linger less. I only really smell it while washing and once I get out and dressed its practically gone. If that doesn't matter to you I would highly recommend this wash. Or at least this scent.
Erin C.
Charlotte, NC
I like to mix this smell with coconut passion to create my own little scent and it smells awesome. The only thing is that the smell doesnt stay long.
Katie R.
USA
This scent was very nice in body wash. Left you smelling clean and had a refreshing smell. Not sure how clean it got you though

Looking for your answer?