Victoria's Secret Angels Only Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Angels Only is a playful fragrance created for confident girls. The fragrance provides modern, flirtatious accords that will capture the thrills of the Angel who got its first pair of wings. Luminous freshness is combined with modern floral notes leaving an unforgettable impression.

The fragrance Angels Only opens with sweet and gentle scents of apple blossom providing fruity effects with a hint of fresh freesia and violet flowers.

Parece maravilhoso?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Angels Only Eau De Parfum!
Verenice L.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this perfume, the smell is very nice and soft, besides that the packaging is elegant, a good perfume at a good price![product:victorias-secret-angel-eau-de-parfum-17-fl-oz-/-50-ml]
Natalia F.
Victoria's Secret Angels Only Eau De Parfum uploaded by Natalia F.
I really love this. It smells wonderful and my husband loves it on me. I first bought it at store Victoria Secret  As long as they sell it I will keep buying it.
Victoria's Secret Angel Fragrance Mist Love the wings on the bottle too.
Victoria's Secret Angel Fragrance Mist Love the wings on the bottle too.
aaminah T.
Haverhill, MA
this is great it lasts all day, it smells even better, its better the other perfumes , it actually stays on. its a little pricey but worth the money. Its a really sweet scent, it has a very light but strong aroma. yes i would buy again and other products like it.
Natali P.
Ocoee, FL
These are my favorite perfumes. My husband bought them for my Birthday and I wear them almost everyday. It’s not a strong smell, very light and romantic. I would but it again
Andrea M.
Daytona Beach, FL
i received this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised! For a "lower end" perfume it smells really good! Could last a little longer but for the $$ % stars!
Queen N.
Greenville, SC
This perfume has such a bold and calming scent. That I always get complements where ever I go. The bottle is so cute and looks good on my shelf.
Tabitha M.
irving
Victoria's Secret Angels Only Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tabitha M.
This is part of my favorite brands from Victoria’s Secret! I love the size of the bottle perfect for my purse. Nothing like being able to freshen up... I need a New Bottle!
Graciela S.
miami
Victoria's Secret Angels Only Eau De Parfum uploaded by Graciela S.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Es súper rico, muy fresco un envase muy bonito es uno de los que más me gusta es purer delicado 🫐🫐🫐🫐
Alessandra L.
San Benito, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Owwww este perfume es lo mas maravilloso que e podido oler 🤩me encanta y se los recomiendo muchissimo encerio vale la pena tenerlo
Paola A.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing I love it it smells amazing and has a lot of perfume so you have better the smell I use this perfume almost every single day it’s just the best the packaging itself is gorgeous.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...