BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Angel Gold is a sexy blend of sparkling bergamot, lush gardenia and musk.

Top notes: prickly pear, kumquat, pomelo blossom, red berry sorbet, orange creme, sparkling bergamot. Heart: jasmine, gardenia, tulip, peony, pink water lily. Base: musk, vanilla woods, gold amber crystals, sandalwood, and cedar wood.

Nicole B.
FAVORITE! So upset they discontinued this fragrance; finding it is nearly impossible now as they’re not making any new bottles. However I have been lucky enough to find some left over stock in some stores by pure chance. It’s fruity and floral without being overpowering.
Kara K.
This scent is lovely! It has hints of sparkling bergamot, lush gardenia , and musk. I picked it up at the annual sale for nearly half price !! The bottle is super cute and the perfume lasts long throughout your day
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
I was hesitant to purchase st first. Some perfumes are overwhelming. This was a pleasant surprise. It's subtle, soothing and my husband loves it.
It's my favorite perfume. Soft, long lasting and the bottle was very classy.
Definitely a great value !
Rosalinda V.
I received this perfume from my in laws because they know I love perfume! And I love it! I was excited about it already just by the box, then the look of it is so nice!! And I love the wings! It smells so delicious! Not to strong but real nice! I love it!!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
this perfume smells AMAZING!! I bought two of them and also the fragrance mist because that’s how good it is! When it is finish I will be very sad!! this is my go to perfume! (now I try to ration it) 😂
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
This spray lasts all day & smells great. A little really does go a long way. They have different sizes at different prices so you can choose which is best for you. I would purchase again.
Jacquelyn B.
Favorite perfume ever. I love it. They changed the packaging and I feel like it doesn't smell the same anymore, which makes me so sad. This is the first perfume I've actually used up and I would repurchase, but I am reluctant to just because I'm not sure if it is the same. I can't really describe the sent, it is just light and airy and delicious.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Victoria's Secret fragrance perfume there really pricey sometimes they have sales but the smell is so wonderful smells so good has beautiful packaging and I really do recommend this for someone who wants to give a gift to the girl
Meg P.
Milwaukee, WI
I get TONS of compliments on this perfume, and I love smelling it on other people, too! If you're looking for a fresh scent, look no further. It is long-lasting and it is fairly affordable, too! Compared to other perfumes, it holds up.
Lex W.
Jupiter, FL
OMG THIS IS A MUST BUY
I've never worn a perfume that has given me not only so many compliments but has lasted so long! This perfume lasts all day from morning to evening and it smells so good! It's not overwhelming or to sweet, but it's just right!