Victoria's Secret Angel Gold 2.5 Fl Oz Travel Size Body Mist Spray uploaded by Cristina A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Reesea I.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA
Smells good ,but when not on sale, too expensive. This is an example of buying something just for the brand name it's attached to. Victoria Secret is overinflated and over priced. When they have a sale it's a joke because the stuff is barely marked down. The lotion doesn't last or does the perfume.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Chester, PA
I always shop at Victoria's secret for their perfumes. The angel gold body mist spray is the best spray ever. It has a long lasting smell in this cute little bottle. Since its travel size it can fit write in your purse.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
This is the perfect size for travel. It has a very strong scent and you do not need to spray it a lot. One or two squirts will last you the entire day. You can purchase for $10 at Victoria's Secret it is worth the money
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lake Lure, NC
This is my mom's favorite scent! It's light enough to not overwhelm her allergies but still has a sweet smell. The only problem I've had with Victoria's Secret scents is that they don't stay on long enough.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Salinas, CA
I've only been using this for a week now and i must say, I am very impressed... the smell lasts longer... especially if you apply lotion(vs gold lotion) before spraying... i love the smell also...
greidy p.
greidy p.
This product is wonderful! The fragrance is delightful and original! It represents the brand name quite well. It is not easily available in the stores I shop on a regular basis.
Micayla R.
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH
I love all the Victoria's Secret perfumes or body sprays. I normally only buy them when they are on sale or I have a coupon because of how expensive they can be.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Central City, IA
I have never use victory secret angel good is sounds great I should use it sometimes but I love father others sense that they have there they smell great
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I like that they are cheaper than the glass bottles and they fit in my purse easily and smell amazing! They are very womanly smells and my me feel sexy.
Lissette P.
Lissette P.
My favorite fragrance. I love its smell, as it remains soft on my skin, without provoking nasal allergies. I love it, if I could use his full line.