Victoria's Secret Angel Gold 2.5 Fl Oz Travel Size Body Mist Spray uploaded by Cristina A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
V.S scents are always pretty lovely. This one I think is awesome! Its perfect for travel. Last a long time.. doesnt have an alcohol smell. You can get it for about $13 on VS website or in store. I have been using the same bottle for about 7 months now, everyday and I still have more than half!
Halen R.
Jonesboro, AR
Yes!!!! Loved this rich sexy smell. My boyfriend also enjoys this smell. Every time I wear it people notice and compliment me. Bought it at (shocker) Victoria's Secret! The bottle is cute and looks nice in my bathroom ;)
Tamara O.
Hopewell, VA
I was browsing in Victoria's Secret and I saw this display of a new perfume and lotion with beautiful angels wings, I was very intrigue by it so when I took the bottle to give it s sniff... I Amos empty the bottle on me!!! Is such a delicious fragrance, is fruity but with a little floral, I'd that is at your alley you will love this Grahame and the lotions too!!!
Mary  L.
Cary, NC
I love the victoria's secret fragrances. They smell so "adult" and really do last a long time. I would buy this at victoria's secret. They can be pricey but they always have good promotions. It is very long lasting. I would buy again if given the chance.
Dulce C.
Crete, NE
This is my go-to body spray. I use it for any occasion. It's light enough to wear around town for errands or an evening out to dinner. I always get compliments on my fragrance. It's my signature fragrance, and it leaves a pleasant but mot overbearing trail behind so people know I was there!
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
Perfect size! Perfect scent. Not too overpowering which is nice!!!
I got this as a gift and felt obligated to wear it. But I actually like it. Not sure if I would purchase for myself as it's a little too sweet smelling for my everyday
Katrina M.
Centreville, VA
Smells like Victoria's Secret! I love that store, and I think the closest thing to me being a Victoria Secret Angel is smelling like one. Whenever I spritz this on my neck, behind my ears, and on my chest, guys go wild. I've literally had a guy who just held me and sniffed me when I fell asleep on him, as weird as that sounds.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
This is the perfect size for travel. It has a very strong scent and you do not need to spray it a lot. One or two squirts will last you the entire day. You can purchase for $10 at Victoria's Secret it is worth the money
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA
Smells good ,but when not on sale, too expensive. This is an example of buying something just for the brand name it's attached to. Victoria Secret is overinflated and over priced. When they have a sale it's a joke because the stuff is barely marked down. The lotion doesn't last or does the perfume.
Erika M.
Lake Lure, NC
This is my mom's favorite scent! It's light enough to not overwhelm her allergies but still has a sweet smell. The only problem I've had with Victoria's Secret scents is that they don't stay on long enough.