BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Brittany H.
Jasper, TN
This is my favorite perfume of all time. It is becoming harder to find so I hope it is not being discontinued. It is such a clean, and sweet smell. I get many compliments with it on. The scent lasts all day long.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I love the angel collection. I have never had so many compliments about a spray before. It smells amazing and last all day. I have never had a fragrance last all day. I also only have to spray a little.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I don't have a favorite Victoria Secret fragrance per say because I have not tried one I did not like. I do like the Angels perfume and the scent is so nice I have people compliment me and ask what I am wearing often. I enjoy the compliments and I get a slightly different sense of self confidence knowing the fragrance is not overwhelming or unnoticeable. Every woman loves to feel that assurance of smelling good and feeling good.
Tammy M.
Yakima, WA
This is my favorite Victoria Secret fragrance! My husband loves it as well. I love the bottle an it looks so nice on my vanity. I have the actual perfume and am kind of stingy and use it for special occasions but have the spray which I use quite often. Just love it and would highly recommend it.
Jamie C.
Rapid City, SD
Victoria secret angel fragrance is very light and flirty, it smells very clean and fresh. Typically Victoria's Secret fragrance is a little high-priced however they always have sales and promotions. My husband always buys me Victoria secret perfume for Christmas and I love getting them because they smell so amazing .
Pamela K.
Lebanon, OH
This is such a great smelling product. I feel so pretty when I wear this. I buy this at my local VS store which is way too close. Gets me in trouble every time. I wear this on a daily basis and get many compliments. I never run out of this. I buy every time I get low. Highly recommend.
Leslie L.
I have the heavenly perfume from the angel collection, I love it. It has a warm clean smell with a hint of sexy, its a clean powdery smell yet with a very slight undertone of musk that isn't to over powering its one of my favorite smells to wear especially during the winter.
Taylor U.
Smells very nice and has cute packaging. I really love the applicator and the size of it, very convenient. Smells like fresh flowers and and snow,maimed way expensive but overall worth it. Would recommend this brand of perfume to everyone looking for one.
Quae C.
Yonkers, NY
Bomb! But I wish it smelled for much longer during the day!! I love how sophisticated the bottle; clear bottle bright pink top with white words. The smell is unexplainable but if you aren't into fruity or floristic snekks then this product isn't for you.
Monica B.
I love victoria secret everything. The body mists are great and the perfumes are even better. The quality you get are very worth the price you pay for them. They last a really long time and if you think that they expire, well they don't. I have some that are a few years old and still smell great and last a while on your body.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?