BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #36 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret fragrance freshness and sultry warmth with succulent notes of sparkling plum, sheer violet, garednia and amber accented with a touch of pink pepper, musk and agarwood- a luxurious ingredient known as "Fragrance Gold". It is a floral fruity fragrance for women.

Brittany H.
Jasper, TN
This is my favorite perfume of all time. It is becoming harder to find so I hope it is not being discontinued. It is such a clean, and sweet smell. I get many compliments with it on. The scent lasts all day long.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I love the angel collection. I have never had so many compliments about a spray before. It smells amazing and last all day. I have never had a fragrance last all day. I also only have to spray a little.
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Tammy M.
Yakima, WA
This is my favorite Victoria Secret fragrance! My husband loves it as well. I love the bottle an it looks so nice on my vanity. I have the actual perfume and am kind of stingy and use it for special occasions but have the spray which I use quite often. Just love it and would highly recommend it.
Seerra p.
This was my favorite scent and I can no longer find the actual bottle of perfume that's alcohol based in my cities around me. :( My mom slowly got into this scent when I wore it and I bought her a bottle 2 yrs ago for Christmas and I can no longer find it.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
Omg so many good things to say about this perfume! It's delicately scented w floral but I love about 98% of VS perfumes. I have 2 rollerballs so I can keep it with me. Pretty bottle. This is inoffensive & unobtrusive. I can't imagine it offending people.
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
It has a nice soft scent that tends to last. The bottle is the cutest everrrrr!!!! It is truly an angel scent. I love it but think its a little on the pricey side. Will  continue to purchase though!
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
This is such a sophisticated and delightfully delicious scent! I received this as a Christmas present several years ago and I still consider it one of my top go to scents! I will buy again when it's gone!
Brittany H.
Jasper, TN
This is my favorite perfume of all time. It is such a fresh and clean, feminine scent and a little really goes a long way with it. It is so worth the price. It stays on all day long too, without fading.
dana b.
This is a great bottle. The price is amazing for the size. I love the smell but I just wish it was a little fruiter. I would purchase again and I definitely do like Victoria secret mists!'
Viviana P.
Does this vc perfum smells good?
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?