Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream uploaded by ExoticAsianGoddess L.Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream uploaded by María R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #35 in Hand Cream

Buy on Jet.com
Sessie V.
jacksonville, FL
I got this as a gift, and not really a fan. I keep this one at my desk and use during my work hours just to keep my hands moisturized. I can say it does a great job doing that but the smell can be a little overwhelming.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this! It smells amazing!!!! I have 3 bottles of this sitting in my closet.. and one in my purse. I use it often. I order mine online- they always have decent sales going on. I’m definitely a repeat buyer!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amber Romance is my all time favorite scent from Victoria's Secret! I have tested this scent in almost every product it is available in and I love every single one. It's sultry without being too subtle, yet never overwhelmingly musky. It smells divine with a slight incense vibe & always leaves my skin feeling so soft. If you're someone who likes musky fragrances, you are absolutely going to love Amber Romance! It's affordable even when it's not on sale and long lasting even with everyday use! I highly recommend picking up a product in the scent of Amber Romance the next time you're shopping at a VS store!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love 😍 still have this tiny one from years ago. Victoria's SecretVictoria's Secret PINK Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Hydrating Body LotionVictoria's Secret Amber Romance Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Shimmer Lotion 5 oz Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Eau De Toilette Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist 8.4 oz
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think I am the only person on the planet who absolutely hates amber romance!
It just reminds me of a dusty dirty old house.
My friends think I am crazy for not liking it but I won't be in the same room with anyone who has amber romance on. It gives me the worst headache.
I can't recommend it. Amber anything is just a scent I can't tolerate.
Mikayla T.
I love this stuff so much! It has such a great scent. I'm literally obsessed. I mainly use it on my arms and hands. I have sensitive skin and I tend to break out easily with scented lotion but this did not. Also I'm really sensitive about smells and this one nice and light
hanna y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always love Victoria's Secret body sprays and lotions, because they always have pleasant and long-lasting scents. This is no exception, and I love the fruitiness of this. If you don't like overpowering or flowery scents, and would prefer something more fruity and "beachy", then this is for you
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The quality of this product was really good it's superduper moisturizing leaves your skin really smooth and nourished afterwords but I didn't really like the sand very well so I'm only giving it three stars but that's just personal preference so don't let the three-star scare you
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
FAV FOREVER! ❤ This is a signature fragrance by VS, and I hope they never stop making it! It is my scent for fall/winter months. It's warm, musky, and soft. It makes me feel like a sultry goddess every time I wear it and it works perfectly with my body's chemistry. This fragrance will always hold a place in my heart. I've been using it for 6 years!
Leandra T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand and body cream left me feeling smooth and smelling amazing! The aroma lasts for a little while alone, so I recommend pairing it with a body mist or perfume of the same scent (they normally run sales and you can buy the entire collection!)