Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Shimmer Mist uploaded by Paola T.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A shimmering ragrance fantasy! Ignite an Amber Romance, a sensual embrace of sultry amber and crème anglaise. Seductive and alluring. The perfect finishing touch. Spray on for scent that lingers.

Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
One of the best smelling mists they own ! I use this everyday and even though it’s a mist the smell is still very present and long lasting ! I love the new bottles and I’d definitely recommend that every one try this it’s such a summer scent !
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh how i love this scent is one of my favorite ones from Victorias secret. Anyone Who has used victorias secret before knows this is a must have... And they know how good they are abd how long they stay on for...highly recommend
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Ok So I Buy These In Bulk & Highly Recommend You Can Get So Many When They Have There Semi Annual Sale Your Basically Taking Care Of Your Collection Or Adding To Someone Else's For Next To Nothing!!Love This Scent Ugh & I Also Buy My Bras Primarily From Here I'm A 32 A & I Hate Feeling Like I Need To Check The Training Bras For Kids.I Always Find Great Quality & Makes Me Feel So Sexy Not Childish:)Also The Bras Have Great Support:)
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely one of Victoria secrets classic all time favorite scents. I don’t wear it anymore but I used to wear it allllll the time! It’s the perfect balance of essences and it’s not too over powering
Jacqueline T.
This body spray is very nice! There are others that I prefer over this one but I do like it. The spray is a little strong just after spraying it, but after it dries down it's very nice. It smells a bit like vanilla to me. I wouldn't buy it again myself, but I would use it if it was given to me as a gift.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
Amber romance has been my go to fragrance for years, like middle school years. The smell is flirty and mysterious and not to over powering. I love that this particular one has a little bit of a shimmer to it. At any given time I probably have three to four bottles of this scent.
Alicia K.
I love Amber romance so much! It is the most amazing sweet smell. I get alot of compliments when I wear this and my friends have all purchased since too. The scent doesn't last more than a few hours but I don't mind reapplying since it doesnt compare to other fragrances available.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
The shimmer mist is so great. I love the great shine and glow that it gives my skin and smells so great. The fragrances from Victoria Secret are all a great prices and have a long lasting scent. I will always buy a new scent when I visit their store.
Adriana M.
Alpine, CA
This is one of my favorite body sprays! I've had a couple others that I loved from Victoria's Secret but they have been discontinued. This one is always available though. It has more of a vanilla scent. I like that it is not over powering.
Amanda S.
I love the smell of this spray. It's not too heavy or floral, but still very feminine. I use this almost daily, either after a shower or whole getting dressed in the morning. I just spritz a little around my collarbones and I'm good to go!
Adriana R.
Hollywood, FL
Este es el único perfume con escarcha que he probado, ¿Será que alguien ha probado otro de un olor diferente que me pueda recomendar?

Amazon