BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Shimmer Lotion features golden glimmer and amber romance scent, sultry with Amber and Creme Anglaise. Mist on shoulders, legs and decollete for a sensual, luminous glow.

Ingredients: Casual Rose, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Pear and Vanilla.

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Shimmer Lotion
  • "I've tried all creams and fragrances, and I love them all, my favorite is coconut passion .. is very moisturizing and not let you oily skin." in 4 reviews
Justine M.
I'm so happy this smell is still in stock. I feel like Victoria secret takes away the food stuff 😅. Anyways I love the smell of this product it makes me feel so sophisticated. I usually buy the lotions when they have their sales because just for one can be a little pricey. I do feel like it's worth it for the simple fact how nice and soft it leaves the skin .
Abbie W.
Canton, TX
The smell.... OMG! I’ve used this product since I was a young teeny bopper and it’s stayed with me all of these years. I’m now 28 and got 2 compliments from some men at work while wearing this the other day. It’s great for smell but I do have to admit it doesn’t moisturize too well.
Kei H.
It's kind of strong but smells really good I mainly Like going to pick up my lotions and bras during sales because if not I'll end up just getting two items and still endup paying 98.00 online sales let you have more of an offer and options for a free gift that's bonus
Nits 4.
Looove it and I don't get tired of the smell, I keep it in my purse in a small container and use it everyday whenever I feel like I need it. The pro the smell the con I don't see expiration date I always get when theybhave a deal but don'tk now when is safe to throw away
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love how this smells! It leaves a soft feel to my skin. I love using this after a day of tanning! It leaves a shimmery glow on my skin! Making my tan look so much better! Highly recommend this!
Lindsey o.
Soap Lake, WA
This Amber Romance shimmer lotion is AMAZING!! It gives your skin a lovely shine of glitter while hydrating at the same time! And it smells absolutely lovely!! Its by far one of my favorite lotions from Victoria's Secret! 😍😍
Lino V.
I like the smell. However the lotion is really thin, runny and gritty. I like the smell so I put a small amount for my hands and arms. I don't use it often not a favorite smell of mine. Are all the lotions runny like that from Victoria Secret? I guess it shouldn't be a secret then. But I will try other scents and lotions to see if I find a favorite. I will order from you again in the near future. Thank you for your product.
Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
Smells so so good! Very moisturizing but beautiful on the skin makes you look so radiant. Long lasting sent which lingers on your skin making anyone you go by noticing you!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love everything Victoria's secret! The Victoria's secret Amber Romance Shimmer Lotion not only smells amazing but it also keeps your skin moisturized and feeling silly smooth! It has the perfect amount if shimmer to it! So you do not look like a disco ball! Which to me is important!
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I would rate this lotion higher if it had a better scent. I think it's over powered. The lotion works fantastic though. I love how it leave my skin feeling soft and smooth and the shimmer add a light sexy shine. I would wear a little to the office and a lot going out 😊