BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #40 in Hand Cream

Condition skin with this warm, alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglesite, vanilla and sandalwood. Deeply emollient, sensuously scented cream, with ultra-moisturizing avocado and sweet almond oils, is perfect for anywhere skin needs extra pampering like hands or knees.

• How much this? I have a good cream for all benefits I l...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sessie V.
jacksonville, FL
I got this as a gift, and not really a fan. I keep this one at my desk and use during my work hours just to keep my hands moisturized. I can say it does a great job doing that but the smell can be a little overwhelming.
Albanellys C.
A daily basics fragrance great to use morning time not strong and sweet smell remainder me of the time in highschool to early to use perfume but always like to smell good
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I think I am the only person on the planet who absolutely hates amber romance!
It just reminds me of a dusty dirty old house.
My friends think I am crazy for not liking it but I won't be in the same room with anyone who has amber romance on. It gives me the worst headache.
I can't recommend it. Amber anything is just a scent I can't tolerate.
Love 😍 still have this tiny one from years ago. Victoria's SecretVictoria's Secret PINK Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Hydrating Body LotionVictoria's Secret Amber Romance Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Shimmer Lotion 5 oz Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Eau De Toilette Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist 8.4 oz
hanna y.
I always love Victoria's Secret body sprays and lotions, because they always have pleasant and long-lasting scents. This is no exception, and I love the fruitiness of this. If you don't like overpowering or flowery scents, and would prefer something more fruity and "beachy", then this is for you
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
The quality of this product was really good it's superduper moisturizing leaves your skin really smooth and nourished afterwords but I didn't really like the sand very well so I'm only giving it three stars but that's just personal preference so don't let the three-star scare you
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
FAV FOREVER! ❤ This is a signature fragrance by VS, and I hope they never stop making it! It is my scent for fall/winter months. It's warm, musky, and soft. It makes me feel like a sultry goddess every time I wear it and it works perfectly with my body's chemistry. This fragrance will always hold a place in my heart. I've been using it for 6 years!
Leandra T.
This hand and body cream left me feeling smooth and smelling amazing! The aroma lasts for a little while alone, so I recommend pairing it with a body mist or perfume of the same scent (they normally run sales and you can buy the entire collection!)
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I love Victoria Secret sprays and lotions! I currently am obsessed with Amber Romance and just went and bought this! It last for hours and get a ton of compliments of how good the scent is. I would buy this again!!
Leandra T.
Amber romance is such a nice scent, and their hand and body lotion is great! It has a warm and musky vanilla scent. Great if you enjoy sweet but warm fragrances. I would recommend purchasing the entire line- fragrance mist and the lotion so you can layer it- then it lasts longer.
How much this? I have a good cream for all benefits I love this!!!