BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #67 in Body Mists

Refreshing body mist. Refresh with fragrance from a secret garden. Infused with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile. Mist over body after shower or bath for delicately scented skin.

Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite "classic" VS scent. I love all things vanilla scented, and this one it just perfect. It's not too strong. It's got a nice, light, sweet scent. The fragrance lingers on your clothes/body for quite a while too. It's not terribly over priced either.
Breanna D.
Buffalo, NY
This is a good smelling spray. It’s very light while I was hoping for a more deep amber wood type smell. It doesn’t last long on the skin and the lotion that matches its not much better. I personally use before bed after a shower
Theresa C.
My favorite of the scents. Very light and sweet yet refreshing. Im so sad that it’s almost done. I wish the scent would stick but since it’s more of a mist you have to use a lot to really get the affect.
La amo es una fragancia única súper delicada pero con un toque de frescuras dura mucho este aroma tengo varias de victoria secret muy buen fijador la recomiendo súper para este verano que ya lo tenemos a la vuelta de la esquina
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have been using this body spray for so many years now (like 15) I'm not sure what I would do without it. I'm always getting compliments too. It's my go to spritz in my hair to keep it smelling great (in addition to putting perfume on my wrists and neck line) and as a go to through the day to freshen up. The smell is like a bit of nostalgia for me and instantly puts me in a better mood because it's been with me for so long. It's my go to smells sweet yet spicy and isn't too strong or overpowering ❤ #victoriassecret #amberromance #yummy #bodyspray
Taylor H.
One of my favorites! It’s not expensive!
The smell actually lasts forever, a couple sprays and I’m out the door get compliments all day
AFFORDABLE EFFECT I RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
Heather M.
I'm not really a fan of this brand because frankly everything they sell is overpriced, but that being said, I do love this product. I don't think it's worth $18 per bottle though. My husband loves this scent and bought a bottle for my birthday last year. I will say that it lasts a long time. It's been nearly a year, and I use it pretty much daily, yet there's barely an inch out of the bottle. It's a pleasant vanilla musky smell, not cloying or too strong.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Such a beautiful scent! I trade off between this one and pure seduction. It has a deeper scent and is perfect when I'm looking to mix things up! Plus it lasts all day and when I go to bed at night my husband always compliments how good I smell. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Laura M.
One of my favorite body mist fragrances from VS. I just keep buying it every time I ran out of it. Personally, I love to use body mist at nights after I get out the shower (do t know why, it's just me). I just love to sleep smelling this delicious.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
Love this mist! Sweet yet not too overpowering, just perfect! Love spraining it all over my body after shower at night when going to sleep during day when going to a beach!