BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #17 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Nihal A.
Giza, Cairo
It Named amber romance as it Really very Romantic scent . It has a Sweet , Vanilla , Amber , Powdery and Woody Scents . It is  really very Attractive and Sexy . It also available online and at Victoria 's Secret 's Stores .  It is very Warm . Really I adore it .
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
The color on this bottle looks amazing. It smells so great and it’s not to much for the price.
Kaylee M.
Port Orchard
This body mist is ok, the scent doesn’t stay long for enough time for how much the product is. I would change the fact that it doesn’t last long enough or reduce the price. I wouldn’t recommend these mists to everyone
irene 🧝.
Newark
I can’t count how many times I use this product it’s that good when I go out I like to smell really good and this is the product I will always use when I go out I would definitely buy it again it has like a sweet fruity smell kind a hard to tell but it smells really good 🍒✨🥥
Jessica M.
Lacombe
I love Victoria’s Secret body mists - they all smell so freaking amazing. This one smells warm and musky. I recommend that you test it in the store because fragrance smells different on everybody. I recommend this :)
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good perfume. It is sultry and sexy. I love to wear it for a girls night out or for when I'm being a tease. The fragrance lasts for a while and is strong.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sexy sweet scent. One of my favorites. Affordable only if you get the sales. Ingredients are not natural.
Paula C.
La mejor marca del mundo. Excelente calidad, muy duraderas y con agradable aroma que dura hasta dias. Marca Recomendada
Diana E.
For me it smelled good at the first time, but after I did find the smell pretty awful. I did not like the smell, it's too strong for my liking. I did not like it and I will not buy it again and I did not use all of it either. It pretty full honestly. If you like more strong scent like this one then maybe you will like this?
imogen M.
I love all the Victoria secrets but this is OUTSTANDING one of my winter favourites and I still can't help using it all year round it is so sweet
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.