BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon*
Kristie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I find myself restocking this scent whenever I run out. It smells so good! I love the light floral/ warm vanilla scent. It's not overpowering and lasts all day. Plus it's affordable.
Christina B.
Atlanta
I adore this scent completely. Its one of my favorite ones ever. The price if you catch it on sale isn't bad at all got mine for $6 once. My only complaint is that it does not last as long as I hoped. But still 10/10 recommend.
amanda t.
USA
This has been one of my favorite scents by Victoria Secret for almost 20 years. One that I have purchased many, many times! It has a very pleasant scent, not to overpowering, but enough to last all day. I personally find this to be a soft, sensual and sexy scent. I definitely recommend!
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells absolutely amazing!! A bit pricey but lasts a long time. This was $18.00 US dollars. It contains 250 ml/8.4 fl oz. So it isn’t a small bottle. I highly recommend this for a birthday gift or Christmas gift or just for yourself! You will receive many compliments 🧡🧡
Erika R.
San Luis Potosí
I'm in love with this mist. It smells like vanilla and I really like this scent. I bought it in Canada and it was in discount so I take advantage of it. It is not long lasting but I don't care, you just have to reapply it. I use it everyday for college.
Roxana M.
I didn’t really like the smell of it it was to strong it didn’t smell like I expected it to and it was a first time thing I wouldn’t buy it again and it was a good value for it they shouldn’t make it that strong it would smell better otherwise
Alisha B.
Alton
Love the new bottle packaging. Really nice vanilla smell, last all day long. It's a bit pricey, however you get a lot for what you pay for. Recommend to others.
Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
I really love the smell of this! It smells really good and the perfect scent for summer nights. The bottle is really nice and looks cute on my vanity. I do however wish that the scent last longer on my skin! I find that it does fade out pretty quickly.
Sadeen A.
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!
"I bought the body spray with lotion mmm smells so good now im waiting for the perfume to get delivered !I get compliments of how good it smells and lasts a long time ,io dont smell it but people around do!"
Mariam A.
I became confused while rating because it's Not a good choice if you're searching for an amber fragrance, but on the other hand it's still an elegant one to put on
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?