BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Ang D.
Temecula, CA
Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret smells amazing. It has a scent that is hard to describe but I am always complimented when I wear it. It has a nice, warm scent. Not too heavy smelling but just enough that people definitely take notice. It can be worn during the day but can also be taken into the evening...that's how versatile it is. I would definitely recommend everyone giving this a scent by VS a chance.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
My absolutely FAVORITE VS scent!!! I wish I could rate it 10 stars!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear this. The scent last all day. By far the best scent EVER!! I can't not go on enough about this product!! Kudos to VS for such an amazing scent!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Go-to body mist! I swear I've been using this since I was like 16. It never gets old. The scent is amazing. The only complaint I would have is that it's not super long lasting, however it's a body mist so that's pretty expected. I got this for $5 guys. You can't beat that! Will always buy more!
karen F.
Brownsville, TX
I really love this scent! the fragrance is amazing and is perfect for me during the fall season. spray some on and it lasts you for a few hours. i keep it in my purse to refresh the smell every one in a while. its my go to scent and i always keep getting asked which one it is
Alexandria S.
Hillsboro, OR
All the scents are amazing. The only downfall is they never ever last and they have no moisturizing feel to them. It's great to use after a shower after moisturizing but the scent will not stay with you all day. I would definitely recommend the scented lotions over these.
Breyanna N.
Okmulgee, OK
I love Victoria secret products! They smell amazing and always make me feel amazing. They only problem I have is I can't spay directly on my skin because sometimes they agitate my eczema. Other than that I use them all the time I have many of their products and are pleased
Amanda C.
Newton, NC
I cannot get enough of this fragrance! I have the perfume, body spray, and lotion! I got it from my mother who can't handle much fragrance. I can't find any cons about it but I love the smell, reminds me of a warm and sunny day. I can't wait to get more and you should too!
Koren T.
Victoria's Secret body mists are so lovely. They bring you into your own fragrant escape no matter the scent. Luxurious scents to fruity scents, they've most definitely go it covered. The length they last is a little over average but I do keep a bottle with me at all times for an extra spritz here and there to refresh it.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite smells! Its not too strong and has a great amber smell. I would recommend this for anyone who loves slightly masculine smells with a girly flare. I plan on re-purchasing multiple bottles when the next sale comes up because I never want to run out of this stuff!
Laura P.
Doral, FL
Amber scent is one of the scents I like the most, I keep this one in my bathroom and whenever I feel relaxed I use it instead of using my regular perfume. It is my first time with it but I will re-puchase if I ever use it all. Victoria's Secret splashes just last so long!
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?