BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Adlemy N.
Kingsburg, CA
Love the body mist. Fragrance last about all day. Every so often just to freshen up a couple of sprays revive the smell. Really great smells to choose from daytime to nighttime. If your not a perfume type of person recommend the Victoria Secret body mists to feel fresh and revive.
Ashley C.
Providence, RI
I LOVE Victoria's Secret Amber Romance !!! It reminds me of when my mother used to use it all the time and it used to be her favorite . Without it on her she wouldn't go out in public it was funny. But it smells sooooo good and sprays perfectly , there is no type of defect from the bottle and the nozzle doesn't fall off easily.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scent is not as popular as some of the others, but I believe it's a good value for the price. I'm a repeat user and all of the body sprays last long. I like it more than most Bath & Body alternatives. I buy Victoria Secret sets annually. Hubby likes this smell on me and I I'll often compliment me when I'm wearing it. For some reason, he never remembers the name! Lol
María Gabriela L.
I love all Victoria Secrte scents. This have an amazing and durable smell. Also have great look and good price. I recommend this a lot. Its perfect for everyday. The bottle are perfect keep with you to everywhere you go. I would buy it again of course.
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
I have been using VS since I was 14, and I love their fragances because they smell nice but they do not stay in the body for a long time so you have to use a lot of product. I would recommend because it is a good product for the price and I use it daily the lotion and the mist.
jessi j.
Derby, CT
Although Victoria's Secret products are on the pricey side , the quality is definitely worth it! All their body mists smell great and last long . You only need a squirt or two to last the day. Pro is the quality . Con is the price , I recommend purchasing when on sale.
Sydney N.
Maringouin, LA
I absolutely love this fragrance! It smells so great and has a woodsy, vanilla, sandalwood scent. I truly don't believe that the scent has to be improved at all because it is so soft and alluring. This fragrance is very warm and inviting and I would definitely recommend it to everyone thinking about trying it.
Edinisa L.
Hands-down. this is one of my most beloved perfume sense of all time and I will keep repurchasing it. It's a warm and sweet smell. it kind of reminds me of a bakery.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm so addicted to pretty much ALL of their body mists it's horrible! I probably have one of each right now, plus some that are retired Lol Everyone always knows they can buy me VS body spray & I'll be happy :) My favorites are Love Spell & Vanilla Lace
Chasity S.
Midland City, AL
This choice is prett vague. My favorite body just is Love Spell. I remember smelling it when I was young and I've loved it since then. It's kind of a you Ike it or you don't scent nothing in the middle. I would buy it again for sure as soon as I run out!
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?