BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel L.
My ABSOLUTE favorite fragrance from Victoria Secrets l!! Lasts all day smells sooooo amazing. With the vanilla and sandalwood complement each other so well. Will always be my all time favs
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Ah my second favorite Vicky's secret body spray. Smells great but you will have to reapply after a few hours of wear. I love layering this with pure seduction for a night out.
Jennifer M.
West Covina, CA
I do not like this scent one bit, every time someone is wearing this I get a headache. I am sensitive to smell but this scent is just too strong and almost spicy in a way.
Amber K.
Amber Romance was given to me as a Christmas gift (people love giving me things with my name in the title). I didn't think I would like it, but it quickly became my favorite everyday fragrance. The body spray is the best product in the line because it is light and can be sprayed over clothing without worry. The only reason that I haven't rated it higher is because I started using a new scent and when I went back to this it seemed to have a sticky sweetness that I no longer prefer. It is definitely a rich fragrance.
Solveig R.
Beaverton , OR
I love this body mist. It makes you smell so wonderful. I have almost all of them and it's my favorite. I wear it every day. The bottles last a pretty long time as well. When I get coupons in the mail from Victoria's Secret there's usually a free full sized bottle! It's only around $15 so it's pretty reasonable and every time I've gone in they are have a buy one get one free sale. Would recommend the pear one or the pure seduction one :)
Jennifer M.

Jennifer M.1 conversations
I have been using this body spray for a little over 15 yrs. It's my favorite scent. It's my go to scent! It not only smells amazing! It has a calming effect just when I smell it. I even spray it on my pillow before I go to sleep. I have to buy it online now because for some reason they stopped selling it in the stores. But I don't mind that much. Because I'll do anything to keep it in stock in my home. I buy multiple bottles at a time. So I never run out.
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I really love this scent!! I like how it sprays misty and I would but it again because it has a great price point although you have to apply it like once 3 hours.
Abby N.
Hamburg, PA
As you can tell because a quarter of the bottle is already used , this is my favorite perfume it's been around with Victoria's Secret for a couple years and it smells so good!
Lupita S.
Port Arthur, TX
I have been obssesesd with this scent for over 10 years now! Nothing compares to it! It is long lasting yet not overpowering. They have now changed the formula to contain less alcohol but the scent remained the same. The packaging has also changed, I like the packageing a lot better now. If purchased individualy they can be pricey but I usually take advantage of the many promotions Victoria's Secret offers on them and stock up for the year.
Brandy P.
Aurora, IN
I absolutely love Victoria's Secret Body Sprays! Amber Romance is definitely my favorite fragrance, The bottle shape and writing font draws you in. The smell lasts for hours with just a couple spritz. A definite pro is they always run mix and match sales and they are the best sales any shopper could ask for. The price is terrific because you can afford to buy many bottles at one time and the best part is the fragrances are amazing!
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.