BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Dahiana S.
If is not the Best. Im sure is one of them. The sweet and strong smell Last for hours making you feel magically scent.
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
It is an excellent product. It smells very good. I really liked using it and it is highly recommended. I use it daily
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
Very mild scent and sexy I would say, I usually spray some of this on special nights out if you know what I mean!
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
My favorite of favorites for ever and ever from victoria’s secret... i love this fragance since they launched it!
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorites sweet fragrance from victoria secret is an every day and any time of the day scent.
It smells amazing am I obsessed with the fragrance it's subtle while providing a sexy and long lasting smell
Angelica A.
Missouri City, TX
It’s my favorite VS fragrance. It’s super sweet and girly. And it really stays with you without overpowering.
Diandy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this fragrance, it is not annoying, it can be at any time of day, its smell is very rich! 😍😍😍😍😍
👅angie l.
I used to like this scent alot.
Very sexy fragrance.
This smell is good for winter time.
Warm sexy scent
martina s.
Me encanta pero me gustaría que fuera perfume y no colonia huele muy rico tengo otra rosas me encanta ♡♡♡
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.