BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
Very mild scent and sexy I would say, I usually spray some of this on special nights out if you know what I mean!
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
My favorite of favorites for ever and ever from victoria’s secret... i love this fragance since they launched it!
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorites sweet fragrance from victoria secret is an every day and any time of the day scent.
Diandy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this fragrance, it is not annoying, it can be at any time of day, its smell is very rich! 😍😍😍😍😍
It smells amazing am I obsessed with the fragrance it's subtle while providing a sexy and long lasting smell
Angelica A.
Missouri City, TX
It’s my favorite VS fragrance. It’s super sweet and girly. And it really stays with you without overpowering.
IGGY🎀 A.
03200 81 rue Maréchal lyautey Vichy
OMG i love so much this fragrance for body and hair smells very fresh and good content 200ML really 😍 😍❤️
martina s.
Me encanta pero me gustaría que fuera perfume y no colonia huele muy rico tengo otra rosas me encanta ♡♡♡
👅angie l.
I used to like this scent alot.
Very sexy fragrance.
This smell is good for winter time.
Warm sexy scent
Arielle S.
Lima
I really like this product ,I love this product .its smell is very nice.it's sweet .I can use every day .
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?