BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Chloe S.
Edinburgh
This Victoria secret body mist smells amazing however it doesn’t last long. I always feel I need to reapply this throughout the day
Lora S.
Cairo
I love everything about this product the scent is amaizng and its long lasting. The only bad thing about it that its so pricey..
Shaoany R.
Campo belo
Excelente fragrância, pra mim é a melhor de todas. Não tem igual .... Amooo sou apaixonada pela Victoria Secrets e vocês gostam?
Abbie E.
Smells amazing but a shame that the smell wears away after a couple of hours. Great quality for the price as it is pretty cheap
Lizzy R.
Montreal
I'll spray it on in the morning and smell amazing all day long. Throughout the sweat caused by the day the smell doesn't fade.
ivana a.
Caracas, Distrito capital
I love the smell of this perfume .. I use it daily to go to college, I recommend it to all those girls who love Victoria secret
Sophie M.
As you can probably tell I. LOVE. THIS!!! It’s amazing and also it’s my first Victoria secret fragrance so I’m well impressed!🔥
Julia K.
Hameln
This is such a good product! And it takes a long time to empty the bottle!!!:D Lightweight smell that lasts a couple of hours
Zariah P.
Love love love this perfume, smells so darn good, I wear it everyday no matter where I go, its become my signature scent !
Dahiana S.
If is not the Best. Im sure is one of them. The sweet and strong smell Last for hours making you feel magically scent.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?