BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #20 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Maisie P.
I love this scent so so much! It smells gorgeous, and is very fruity, but not too sweet. I use this pretty much everyday, as I love the scent so much. Its a really lovely scent to use in summer as well. However, because the mist is so light on your skin, the scent doesn't stay for long, so I often top it up every few hours. Still, absolutely love this fragrance, and will continue to use it everyday.
Also, I recently saw that Superdrug were stocking Victoria's Secret sprays at a discounted price, so I will hurry and buy some more, as I just love their body mists.
Marjan S.
Australia
I love this scent. I first received it as a gift, and just ordered some more of it. I do use it as a body spray and have just recently began using it as a hair perfume. It is hard to find anything that smells this good for your hair! And, it is just wonderful. Highly recommend this scent and will continue using it every day.
Maya m.
Another scent I purchased not long ago. It is also very addictive and beautiful. I certainly think this one is more of a scent that you would choose when intending to go for an elegant look with a classy scent to top.
It is beautiful and probably lasts longer than the others-however this could just be because of the strength.
Flor P.
Buenos Aires
This is one of my favorites products of VS!
All fragrances are unique and are clearly recognizable.
My favorite one is Love Spell, i use it everyday and lasts many hours.
Packaging bring the right amount of perfume and do not weigh in bag.
I highly recommend it , any fragrance is exquisite.
Angel B.
Noord-brabant
I'm all about the sweet stuff ;) so this mist is absolutely a must have for me. i feel really fresh and sweet when i spray it on. i usely spray it on my hair brush before i brush my hair with it. so my hair smells really nice all day! the only thing i noticed is that it fades away really fast on my skin. but that could be just me and how my skin is. on the other hand, you don't need to spray much to smell nice!
Elizabeth B.
Me encanta, es super agradable el olor y sientes que te queda la piel de durazno. No se debe echar mucho poruqe en zonas calurosas suele ser pegajoso. El precio me parece bien aunque hay unos de bath and body que no les pasa lo anteriormente mencionado!! si lo volveria a comprar por los olores
Caitlin S.
Smells divine. The scent is great for all times of the year and day. It's not overpowering so it won't irritate people who are sensitive to perfumes. It does last a while and it is cheaper to usually buy them when they have a deal as you can get a range of scents at a discounted price. I've used this scent for around 3 months now and I've had my friends using it quiet often and it's only half full
Courtney K.
Mexico City
I used this a lot throughout high school and completely forgot about it! but I remember the scent perfectly, thats how good it is. I always got tons of compliments when wearing this and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to have a super sweet scent for a really good price!
Coral R.
Love love love my Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists however I do have my two favorites and this is one of them!! I love the floral yet slightly musky scent that Amber Romance has, it's such a summery smell & perfectly fresh for topping up and I definitely recommend!
Iona G.
I love these scents especially Crescent Bay that has a scene of watermelon, I use this spray everyday but the scent only lasts a small amount of time and wears off but I would definitely recommend for others
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.