BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Danica W.
Chicoutimi, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these mist sprays for when I want a quick scent like when I leave the gym or before going to the store. I like that you can keep it in your purse! I purchase them especially after Christmas when they are on sale.
Michele M.
Rio de Janeiro
I'm a big fan of these fragrances. I love the scent selection, the price and the longevity. I reapply this multiple times a day and it still took me almost 10 months to finish it. Amber Romance is my favorite scent!
Astryd F.
It is a very rich and sweet fragrance is long lasting and I like his new image, It smells like flowers with something that I can not decipher. Yes, it is very practical and does not risk breaking the falling or thrown away absolutely not just this fragrance the others also
Donna H.
It have a loverly intense creamery warm musky vanilla scnet,i love this in autumn and winter,everyone comments on hour good i smell and it smells like a high end perfume and just as strong...buy it!
Laura N.
Bogota
Esta fragancia es de lo más suave y lo mejor es que dura todo el día,en mi experiencia....Un perfume con coco y vainilla es la mejor solución para todo el día oler a rico
Lauren M.
Liverpool
One of the stronger scents of their range (imo) so doesn't need much topping up. Won't be to everyones taste as is both floral and woody, but I would buy again. Good value being a mist/spray
Charla C.
Toronto, Ontario
This scent is in my top 5 faves it's so nice the Amber is sultry and warm while the vanilla that I smell in it is flirty and sweet I love this smell so much I highly recommend it for anyone it's amazing.
Maria Alessandra I.
1444 nw 14 st apt 1403, miami florida
I love everithing about Victoria's secret body mist. when you have that first smell, i feel like I'm in heaven. i love it!!! i want to buy all the body mist. is perfect when you shower.
Lauren L.
This body spray smells so good! Very sweet and warm. I've worn this a lot during the colder months. Its definitely not a scent for the summer time. I wish it would last a little longer on me but it is a body spray so it isn't meant to be strong.
Maria S.
This is one of the best brands of fragrances .. I love them because they are durarderas and fragrances are very delicious !! Who does not love victoria secret ??
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?