BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #19 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Passion B.
Amber Romance is by far one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. It's smells so amazing. It has a very subtle hint of cherry and flowers. This scent is great for the fall and winter months. I usually buy these in a set with the hydrating body lotion, daily body wash, and the spray.
Amanda R.
A mellow wood sweetness. I use this as a base to layer with other perfumes that have an amber note, vanilla or spice. I layer this with VS Rapture. I do not wear this by itself, but it does smell good on others when they do.
I suppose I see it only as a base scent , and not the best amber note I have experienced on me. I usually have a bottle in my frag wardrobe, but it`s not all that to me and I am doubting a repurchase next go `round.
Aisha R.
Wilmington, DE
This perfume smells amazing. It has a floral, fruity smell to it which works well together. The only downside to this perfume is that you have to spray it a lot more than once or twice to have the smell last. Even then, the smell doesn't last for too long throughout the day.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
Love this mist! Sweet yet not too overpowering, just perfect! Love spraining it all over my body after shower at night when going to sleep during day when going to a beach!
Allison R.
syracuse ny
Innnnn love with this fragrance from Victoria's Secret! They're a bit expensive, but never smell cheap or let me down! I have terrible allergies so I'm usually allergic to most fragrances but never any from Victoria's Secret! I love the smell of amber romance !
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY
People usually go to Victoria's Secret for the clothing part of it. But, I love the scents that they offer. This is my first stop for when I want to try a new perfume. This scent is very delight! I recommend purchasing perfumes from here!
Angela G.
Este body splash es sumamente rico, sus aromas no me dan alergia y eso es un punto extra porque la mayoría de los body splash me dan alergia y empiezo a estornudar horrible, no le doy 5 estrellas porque no es de muy larga duración !
Breanna D.
Buffalo, NY
This is a good smelling spray. It’s very light while I was hoping for a more deep amber wood type smell. It doesn’t last long on the skin and the lotion that matches its not much better. I personally use before bed after a shower
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
This smells really good ... It lasts not very much for maybe 2-5hours but the bottle lasts a year or half... My bottle just finished a week ago ... I used it everyday i really recommend this to you... It has a very sweet smell.
Jacqueline T.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love everything about my Victoria’s Secret Amber Romance Body Mist it’s smell is so intoxicating l, it’s one of my favorites next to the classic Love Spell. Also the 8.4 fl oz. bottle is well worth the money, it lasts me months & that’s with both my step daughters using it as well
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.