BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Sophie B.
This body mist is amazing , not only is it pretty it smells fabulous too. It’s really good value and a nice bottle shape . This is the first time I’ve used it and over all good thoughts. I think the is no room for improvement .
Georgiana B.
Suceava
Beautiful scent! Not very long lasting on the skin tho. Not too pricey for the quantity you get, but I feel like they have better smelling fragrances. This one reminds me of winter, and so I don't really feel like using it in the summer, since it is so sweet.
Alexandra B.
Caracas
Amo este body mist. El olor es dulce sin llegar a ser empalagoso, lo uso todo el tiempo, ya voy por mi 4to botecito, de todos los aromas de VS este es uno de mis favoritos, definitivamente el precio vale la pena, si te van bien los olores dulces, compralo ya!
migreg h.
This body mist. The packaging is great, I use it after the bath and apply the body cream of the same line, so it lasts much longer the fragrance. Its scent is divine, quite durable as well. Its aroma is sweet, very pleasant and leave my skin soft, which I love.
Cécile D.
J'adoooore, l'odeur est douce et sucrée et l'odeur reste toute la journée, ce qui est rare pour une brume. Le packaging est sympa et on peut l'emmener partout. C'est ma meilleure amie qui me l'a ramené de New York et depuis je ne peux plus m'en passer !
Erika R.
San Luis Potosí
I'm in love with this mist. It smells like vanilla and I really like this scent. I bought it in Canada and it was in discount so I take advantage of it. It is not long lasting but I don't care, you just have to reapply it. I use it everyday for college.
always m.
I like this fragrance, it is too good, it is not an odor that dizzies so to speak, it is not one of those sweet that becomes unpleasant, it is an aroma that does not fade easily, it lasts moderately, I like it to last longer but sincerely I love its smell
Sabina S.
Dubai, Dubai
Outstanding value, large size bottle, and a very nice warm amber scent. Very surprising value, as I had thought VS would be overpriced, but this is not. A very good bargain, would definitely buy again.Love it and totally recommend it to others.
🏅Beauty 🏅.
I gravitate towards scents that remind me of sandalwood.
That being said, I love love love the scent of Amber Romance.
I will add, that it's not long-lasting, which I expected considering it's a body mist....but it sure does smell good!
👑 L.
I brought the whole top selling set of these fragrances, although most of them smell beautiful, this one made my nose turn.
This was too strong for my liking and made me sneeze... HAHA. Embarrassing whilst Christmas shopping 😵
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?