BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Angel B.
Noord-brabant
I'm all about the sweet stuff ;) so this mist is absolutely a must have for me. i feel really fresh and sweet when i spray it on. i usely spray it on my hair brush before i brush my hair with it. so my hair smells really nice all day! the only thing i noticed is that it fades away really fast on my skin. but that could be just me and how my skin is. on the other hand, you don't need to spray much to smell nice!
Elizabeth B.
Me encanta, es super agradable el olor y sientes que te queda la piel de durazno. No se debe echar mucho poruqe en zonas calurosas suele ser pegajoso. El precio me parece bien aunque hay unos de bath and body que no les pasa lo anteriormente mencionado!! si lo volveria a comprar por los olores
Courtney K.
Mexico City
I used this a lot throughout high school and completely forgot about it! but I remember the scent perfectly, thats how good it is. I always got tons of compliments when wearing this and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to have a super sweet scent for a really good price!
Caitlin S.
Smells divine. The scent is great for all times of the year and day. It's not overpowering so it won't irritate people who are sensitive to perfumes. It does last a while and it is cheaper to usually buy them when they have a deal as you can get a range of scents at a discounted price. I've used this scent for around 3 months now and I've had my friends using it quiet often and it's only half full
Coral R.
Love love love my Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists however I do have my two favorites and this is one of them!! I love the floral yet slightly musky scent that Amber Romance has, it's such a summery smell & perfectly fresh for topping up and I definitely recommend!
Iona G.
I love these scents especially Crescent Bay that has a scene of watermelon, I use this spray everyday but the scent only lasts a small amount of time and wears off but I would definitely recommend for others
eliana m.
I like so much, is very excelent. Lo recomiendo mucho, es lo mejor, siempre lo uso, el aroma es muy agradable, huele demasiado bien, para mi es el mejor perfume que he probado, no es tan costoso como perfumes de otras marcas, por lo que es más asequible, me encanta.
Madonna I.
Cairo
Victoria's Secret body mist is the most long lasting product i have ever used. It is a little expensive but its worth it. The smell is awesome and it is great how long does it last -almost a year. I would absolutely buy more of it.
Janaina d.
Como amo demais esses body da Victorias,Não fico sem tenho uma coleção que sempre reabasteço qdo alguem acaba.Dificil mesmo é escolher o melhor,pois todos são o maximo. Perfume de longa duração e o valor acho demais de barato
Xiao P.
Like all of their body sprays this one smells sweet and amazing. I got a set of 6 for £15 in the Birmingham sale but they were very small. I would recommend all of the series and would buy again if they're in the sale.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?