BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Michelle R.
I am totally obsessed with this body spray. It's a really intese smell although it fades as the day goes by. That aside it's a really good product. It's abit too big to take with you outside if you don't have a bag with you. Since it isn't too expensive I would recommend this spray.
j'ai envie de mettre plus d'étoiles sur ce spray! ca fait des années que je le met, et je le rachète avec le nouveau package. . je le cherche partout quand mon parfumeur ne l a plus au stock! amber romance est litteralement mon spray préféré qui me quitte jamais!
Sana Y.
Dammam, Eastern Province
Awesomme fragrance. I love this mist- not too sweet but sweet enough. I will definitely be repurchasing it. I even like to use it as a linen fragrance. I do realize that it doesn’t last the longest but still lingers around through half my day.
Issy P.
A very strong scent, lasts quite a while and longer than most perfumes do. The packaging is beauty and the scent is hard so describe but it is wonderful, maybe it has some vanilla. I would recommend this product, very impressed
Kyra A.
Australia, Sydney, NSW
Smells amazing ! definitely my go to fragrance on a nigh out. I bought at the shopping centres perfume store. I have used nearly all of it in less that 2 months ! its so underrated and cheap. it lasts pretty well and I will totally buy it again !
Emily F.
Everyone loves the Victoria's Secret's collection of their sprays! So I picked up this one the other day to add to my collection. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted something that was so strong when you spray it but after using for a while, I love it! The smell fades away and turns into a sweet smelling scent. Oh yes. The only thing I don't like about the VS's sprays is that the smell goes away right after you spray it but let me just say this one does not go away and stays on my clothes for ages.
Ninibeth E.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The packaging looks nice sitting on a dresser (better than your average plastic mist bottle) and I feel like these bottles are perfectly sized: not so small that you use them up too quickly but not so big that you’ll be using the same scent for a year. They do smell a bit strongly of alcohol for the first few seconds after spritzing but I don’t really notice unless I put my nose right to my skin; after that the alcohol fades and the scent emerges.
Maisie P.
I love this scent so so much! It smells gorgeous, and is very fruity, but not too sweet. I use this pretty much everyday, as I love the scent so much. Its a really lovely scent to use in summer as well. However, because the mist is so light on your skin, the scent doesn't stay for long, so I often top it up every few hours. Still, absolutely love this fragrance, and will continue to use it everyday.
Also, I recently saw that Superdrug were stocking Victoria's Secret sprays at a discounted price, so I will hurry and buy some more, as I just love their body mists.
Marjan S.
Australia
I love this scent. I first received it as a gift, and just ordered some more of it. I do use it as a body spray and have just recently began using it as a hair perfume. It is hard to find anything that smells this good for your hair! And, it is just wonderful. Highly recommend this scent and will continue using it every day.
Maya O.
Another scent I purchased not long ago. It is also very addictive and beautiful. I certainly think this one is more of a scent that you would choose when intending to go for an elegant look with a classy scent to top.
It is beautiful and probably lasts longer than the others-however this could just be because of the strength.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?