BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #20 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Sophie H.
Boxmeer
I just love this body mist from Victoria secret. I just bought it, and its so inexpensive. it stays on like for ever, and its not to big of a bottle, but you should smell all of them first cause some of them stink, and aren't good. but I got this at my local drug store market.
Alexandra B.
Caracas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amo este body mist. El olor es dulce sin llegar a ser empalagoso, lo uso todo el tiempo, ya voy por mi 4to botecito, de todos los aromas de VS este es uno de mis favoritos, definitivamente el precio vale la pena, si te van bien los olores dulces, compralo ya!
Cécile D.
J'adoooore, l'odeur est douce et sucrée et l'odeur reste toute la journée, ce qui est rare pour une brume. Le packaging est sympa et on peut l'emmener partout. C'est ma meilleure amie qui me l'a ramené de New York et depuis je ne peux plus m'en passer !
Nihal A.
Giza, Cairo
It Named amber romance as it Really very Romantic scent . It has a Sweet , Vanilla , Amber , Powdery and Woody Scents . It is  really very Attractive and Sexy . It also available online and at Victoria 's Secret 's Stores .  It is very Warm . Really I adore it .
La #bruma #corporal de #victorian#secret no me convence , huele bien en el momento de hechartela pero el olor dura muy poco además deo mal rollo que me da que ponga que es inflamable... Algo así me hecho en el cuerpo? En la piel? No, yo no lo recomiendo.besos
Paulinna X.
la paz
Ame la fragancia tan deliciosa que tiene este perfume , REALMENTE LO RECOMIENDO. A ojos cerrados deberían comprarlo vale la pena cada centavo gastado en esta fragancia que nos transportará a otro mundo de tan delicioso que huele ♥️.
Jessica F.
Saint denis
Les brumes Victoria secret 😍😍😍 les meilleures !!! Ça sent tellement bon ! Toute les odeurs sentent bon . Acheter les sur Beautéprivée ou à l’aéroport sa revient moins chère ! Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist
Jessica M.
Lacombe
I love Victoria’s Secret body mists - they all smell so freaking amazing. This one smells warm and musky. I recommend that you test it in the store because fragrance smells different on everybody. I recommend this :)
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
This is another spray in the line that isn’t overpoweringly sweet, I use these for everyday wear and there really great, this is probably the most unsweet one that I own, not a bad thing, it’s a really wearable scent!
Annie M.
Cromwell Avenue, Thame
I love the smell of this because it is almost musky but not in a weird and damp way if that makes any sense. It's not very sweet smelling which is why I like it so much. It's also not floral and the vanilla isn't hugely overpowering in it. Definitely something worth spritzing on daily. It doesn't last all day on the skin but it can on the clothes.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.