BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
La #bruma #corporal de #victorian#secret no me convence , huele bien en el momento de hechartela pero el olor dura muy poco además deo mal rollo que me da que ponga que es inflamable... Algo así me hecho en el cuerpo? En la piel? No, yo no lo recomiendo.besos
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
This is another spray in the line that isn’t overpoweringly sweet, I use these for everyday wear and there really great, this is probably the most unsweet one that I own, not a bad thing, it’s a really wearable scent!
Laura L.
Bromley , London
Love Victoria secret sprays ! 😍😍 especially this smell is the best ! Stays for very long time and has sweeet smell. Always get compliments when wearing it. Worth every penny and lasts for very long time!
Stef D.
Toronto, ON
This is always packed in my gym bag and I often spray either before or after a workout.  Amber Romance is such a classic scent but VS carries a great line of fragrances and body sprays overall
Annie M.
Thame, Oxfordshire
I love the smell of this because it is almost musky but not in a weird and damp way if that makes any sense. It's not very sweet smelling which is why I like it so much. It's also not floral and the vanilla isn't hugely overpowering in it. Definitely something worth spritzing on daily. It doesn't last all day on the skin but it can on the clothes.
Migreg H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body mist. The packaging is great, I use it after the bath and apply the body cream of the same line, so it lasts much longer the fragrance. Its scent is divine, quite durable as well. Its aroma is sweet, very pleasant and leave my skin soft, which I love.
always m.
I like this fragrance, it is too good, it is not an odor that dizzies so to speak, it is not one of those sweet that becomes unpleasant, it is an aroma that does not fade easily, it lasts moderately, I like it to last longer but sincerely I love its smell
Sabina S.
Dubai, Dubai
Outstanding value, large size bottle, and a very nice warm amber scent. Very surprising value, as I had thought VS would be overpriced, but this is not. A very good bargain, would definitely buy again.Love it and totally recommend it to others.
👑 L.
I brought the whole top selling set of these fragrances, although most of them smell beautiful, this one made my nose turn.
This was too strong for my liking and made me sneeze... HAHA. Embarrassing whilst Christmas shopping 😵
Jord C.
i am slightly obsessed with Victoria secrets spray as i have practically all of them. This one was one of my favourite scents by Victoria secrets i highly recommend it to anyone who;s looking for a super summery smell!!
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?