BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this scent. Not over bearing just a light fragrance. I am a fan of almost every scent VS has
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
Warm and cozy smell. makes you feel fuzzy on the inside. one of my favorite smells in the winter
This smells heavenly, it stays on for quite awhile too, doesn't fade away like most body mists
Kaylynn H.
Des Moines, IA
Absolutely love this fragrance. My favorite. Love the spray and lotion. Long lasting smell too!
Alexis K.
Hammond, LA
My friend has this and I was really surprised by the results. Been thinking about getting some.
Rocavi ..
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love buying these mists. They are usually 3 for $20 some so I get all three or mix and match
Zuleika I.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this fragrance ! It smells so sweet. My all time fave Victoria Secret perfume.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is such an amazing smile I love it how about this one and a half we purchased it recently
Jendaya W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the sensual scent that Amber Romance has. I have the Perfume, Body Wash, and the lotion.
Stacy A.
Beckley
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is a little strong. This is not my favorite. On the plus side... the bottle is nice.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Hello girls :) What's your favorite Victoria's secret Body Spray ? Mine is the "Amber Romance" Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist