BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
A rich and warm fragrance, Amber Romance isn't bad. I started using this in middle school, which is a looonnng time ago, but still buy the occasional bottle. You don't have to use a lot because the fragrance itself is pretty strong, use sparingly or you will definitely give yourself a headache.
Victoria T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Every time I walk in to Victoria secret even if I know I'm not buying anything, I make sure to give myself a quick spritz of my favorite scent. Their mists do a great job of lasting a long time. Even though they aren't perfumes, they hold their scent well! I have mine in my car at all times!
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
so warm and spicy, its like you walked in to bakery and ordered a sweet cupcake of yourself.. amazing hints of vanilla and and wood accord. its a scent i used back in hs and it is nostalgia for me, takes me back to crazier, youthful days. Just like all body sprays doesnt last long.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought a full-sized bottle of this at Victoria's Secret during their semi-annual sale and wore it every day for months. This product is the perfect scent for everyday use as it is soft clean scent. I've gotten lots of compliments on this smell. It is great especially for the price point!
Passion B.
Amber Romance is by far one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. It's smells so amazing. It has a very subtle hint of cherry and flowers. This scent is great for the fall and winter months. I usually buy these in a set with the hydrating body lotion, daily body wash, and the spray.
Amanda R.
A mellow wood sweetness. I use this as a base to layer with other perfumes that have an amber note, vanilla or spice. I layer this with VS Rapture. I do not wear this by itself, but it does smell good on others when they do.
I suppose I see it only as a base scent , and not the best amber note I have experienced on me. I usually have a bottle in my frag wardrobe, but it`s not all that to me and I am doubting a repurchase next go `round.
Angela G.
Este body splash es sumamente rico, sus aromas no me dan alergia y eso es un punto extra porque la mayoría de los body splash me dan alergia y empiezo a estornudar horrible, no le doy 5 estrellas porque no es de muy larga duración !
Aisha R.
Wilmington, DE
This perfume smells amazing. It has a floral, fruity smell to it which works well together. The only downside to this perfume is that you have to spray it a lot more than once or twice to have the smell last. Even then, the smell doesn't last for too long throughout the day.
Allison R.
Rd, NY
Innnnn love with this fragrance from Victoria's Secret! They're a bit expensive, but never smell cheap or let me down! I have terrible allergies so I'm usually allergic to most fragrances but never any from Victoria's Secret! I love the smell of amber romance !
Emily B.
Elmhurst, IL
Body sprays from V.S. Have always been great for a lighter version than perfume but still have full scents.  Lasts long for a spray.  I have a few friends that love this scent and would purchase again for them!  Strong but not overpowering.  Recommended.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?