BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #20 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

zariah w.
Hattiesburg, MS
This smells absolutely amazing!! Its very moisturizing for the skin and kind of leaves a sheer effect also.
Paige R.
Boyne City
This body mist leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smells fantastic. I love that the scents last all day!
Heather T.
Aurora, IL
I love VS and their body care line! The scent lasts a while, and i always feel "pretty" when I smell nice.
Amanda z.
lebanon
amazing scent ! it’s a must buy. it last all day and a little goes a. long way . and it’s very affordable !
Ashley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scent brings back memories. I love anything amber-scented, and this is no exception. So rich and warm.
Zoey F.
One of my old time favorites. Great scent that last all day. Nice for day time workings or late night fun
Kayla M.
Viroqua, WI
This is the best smelling body mist ever. When ever they have deals I buy a couple bottles of this stuff.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sexy sweet scent. One of my favorites. Affordable only if you get the sales. Ingredients are not natural.
Karla T.
En realidad de este aroma no lo eh usado, pero e utilizado en otro aroma y en verdad son espectaculares..
Lucia D.
I like this body spray but I don't like the way it smells on my body. I use it more for a bathroom spray!
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.