BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I've been buying and using this scent ever since it came out. I love it. It smells a little strong though.
Heather T.
Aurora, IL
I love VS and their body care line! The scent lasts a while, and i always feel "pretty" when I smell nice.
Paige R.
Boyne City
This body mist leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smells fantastic. I love that the scents last all day!
Maria Elena S.
Is not my favorite Victoria's secret fragance but Ir smell rally good.. is sweet and fresh for all day..
Lucia D.
I like this body spray but I don't like the way it smells on my body. I use it more for a bathroom spray!
Kayla M.
Viroqua, WI
This is the best smelling body mist ever. When ever they have deals I buy a couple bottles of this stuff.
Karla T.
En realidad de este aroma no lo eh usado, pero e utilizado en otro aroma y en verdad son espectaculares..
Zoey F.
One of my old time favorites. Great scent that last all day. Nice for day time workings or late night fun
Savanna H.
Corydon, IN
Great, fabulous, delicate, attention catcher, compliment acquiring, sexy, light, long lasting, timeless,
Sarah K.
Circleville, OH
Love this product! Great soft scent. Not overpowering but lasts all day. My favorite scent is love spell.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?