BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
I am obsessed with Victoria's Secret mists. I just wish their scents were not so similar. Over all I do love them
gema r.
This is my new favorite splash! Smells great and refreshing! I have gotten a lot of compliments while wearing it!
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
I am in love with this perfume. It is my favourite and I own five of them. My friends even love this perfume too.
Carrie P.
Seriously still one f my most favorites, also reminds me of high school but looooove it. Still a little spendy.
Natasha A.
My favorite body spray from Victoria secret! Smells amazing have been using the spray and body lotion for yeard
Vanessa C.
Pikeville, KY
Such a sexy smell. A little heavy, but once it dies down, it smells nice! I prefer the lotion over the perfume.
Cecilia B.
Fort Madison, IA
This product smells amazing! It made my skin feel glowing and hydrated! Long lasting smell! Worth every penny!
Jennifer B.
Lake Charles, LA
My best friend got it for me as a gift and it was lovely. Super cozy and warm winter scent perfect for anyone
Noralee R.
San Diego, TX
This was given to me as a gift and i instantly fell in love with it.Its citrusy and fruity and i love that.💋
Ami D.
I've been wearing this for about 10 years and still cant get enough! I truly hope it is never discontinued!!
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?