BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa C.
Pikeville, KY
Such a sexy smell. A little heavy, but once it dies down, it smells nice! I prefer the lotion over the perfume.
Angelina A.
Oakdale, Ca
I love victoria secrets body mist spray! My favorite is sun kissed! I'm in love with it and use it every day!
Noralee R.
San Diego, TX
This was given to me as a gift and i instantly fell in love with it.Its citrusy and fruity and i love that.💋
Jennifer B.
Eighty Four, PA
My best friend got it for me as a gift and it was lovely. Super cozy and warm winter scent perfect for anyone
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been wearing this for about 10 years and still cant get enough! I truly hope it is never discontinued!!
sofi b.
Norman, OK
I LOVE how this smells!! The scent doesn't fade too quickly and can be worn for a formal or causal event!!
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Another great body mist by VS. The smell is amazing and I’ve been using this perfume for the past 10 years.
Paige R.
Boyne City
This body mist leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smells fantastic. I love that the scents last all day!
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I've been buying and using this scent ever since it came out. I love it. It smells a little strong though.
Mekenzie C.
Monroe, NC
This product smells like a old woman. I don't recommend it at all unless you want to smell like a old woman
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?