BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Yareli L.
Laredo
I got this as a gift in a baby shower.. and it right away gave me a headache , i could not stand the smell too sweet
Halana C.
Mountain Home, ID
I love the smells and how long it last through out the day. It like one of my favorite perfumes from Victoria Secret!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This body spray smells great as long as you don't spray an excessive amount at one time. It can be very overpowering.
Allyce F.
Jackson, TN
Leaves you smelling great. The smell last all day. It is strong but in a great way. Keep you feeling fresh all day
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
Absolutely love amber romance! ! has a great scent that last all day!! its one of the best body sprays out there!!
Eliana R.
It smells amazing. A must to have and put on after a refreshing shower. Make sure you wear their body lotion first.
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
This is awesome I love it I always knew that all the time people should use it more often it is a excellent product
Madison M.
Fostoria, OH
This isn't one of my favorites, but it still smells good. It tends to give me a headache and is very overpowering.
Emma W.
Romney, IN
My absolute favorite body list ever. Amber romance is a fragrance I use everyday. I would recommend it to others
Neema S.
Love these body mist, the have so many varieties and love almost all, plus they always have nice deals on these.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?