BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Eliana R.
It smells amazing. A must to have and put on after a refreshing shower. Make sure you wear their body lotion first.
michele a.
LAKE ORION, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love amber romance! ! has a great scent that last all day!! its one of the best body sprays out there!!
gema r.
This is my new favorite splash! Smells great and refreshing! I have gotten a lot of compliments while wearing it!
Neema S.
Love these body mist, the have so many varieties and love almost all, plus they always have nice deals on these.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
I am in love with this perfume. It is my favourite and I own five of them. My friends even love this perfume too.
Emma W.
Romney, IN
My absolute favorite body list ever. Amber romance is a fragrance I use everyday. I would recommend it to others
Michelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with Victoria's Secret mists. I just wish their scents were not so similar. Over all I do love them
Cecilia B.
Fort Madison, IA
This product smells amazing! It made my skin feel glowing and hydrated! Long lasting smell! Worth every penny!
Natasha A.
My favorite body spray from Victoria secret! Smells amazing have been using the spray and body lotion for yeard
Carrie P.
Seriously still one f my most favorites, also reminds me of high school but looooove it. Still a little spendy.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?