BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Ingrid A.
Compton, CA
This product is use it as a body mist and a hair mist the smell is perfect for the beach and the lotion is perfect too.
RACHEL A.
SANTA CLARA, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite scent.I like the others but this is a warm inviting scent.1 spray lasts a few hours.Will repurchase
Crystal B.
New Bedford, MA
Every since i got their credit card I'm in there every weekend, their products are great. Love the scents! I'm a huge fan
amanda l.
tyler, TX
I'm totally inlove with the scent of this body mist the smell is long lasting and smells really good totally reccomend
Cherish T.
I didn’t really like this scent. The brand offers other scents that I like better. On the bright side It was affordable
Yesenia L.
I love using VS body mists! The smell usually lasts longer than any other brands, and my favorite is "pure seduction".
Halana C.
Mountain Home, ID
I love the smells and how long it last through out the day. It like one of my favorite perfumes from Victoria Secret!
michele a.
LAKE ORION, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love amber romance! ! has a great scent that last all day!! its one of the best body sprays out there!!
Madison M.
Fostoria, OH
This isn't one of my favorites, but it still smells good. It tends to give me a headache and is very overpowering.
Eliana R.
It smells amazing. A must to have and put on after a refreshing shower. Make sure you wear their body lotion first.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?