BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
jaime k.
Scottsville, KY
Lovely scent, lasts a long time! price is perfect! bought on amazon.i love all their scents and look forward to buying more!
Wendolyne C.
South El Monte, CA
The mists are amazing, they smell so good. What I really like about them is that the smell is refreshing but not too strong.
Shakera D.
Monroe , VA
The amber romance body mist made me fall in love with it,its such a nice smell.Its not to strong either and it last all day.
Yorialex H.
One of my favorite v's splash... This smell remember my childhood. And i love it...

My grandma love it and she is in love.
Danielle B.
Nice enought to use through out the day as a refreshing way to smell beautiful without being over powering or left sticky .
shaheema T.
Forest Park, GA
What can I say I love using Amber romance body mist the smell is great and I stay smelling good all day long love love love
A long lasting scent good for everyday on the go get up it stays to you body the whole time really recommended to everyone
Madison C.
My mom's absolute favorite scent from Victoria's Secret and I can see why!! Smells yummy! Good price and lasts a long time!
Nicole W.
Best smell ever. Last quite a long time. Almost everybody I know loves this smell. It's a scent you can wear all year long.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
This is my favorite splash, the smell is amazing, I use this one for the day and really works. LOVE IT, cheap, really great
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?