BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Em A.
I will forever loveeeeeeeee this stuff. If you like more stronger smelling perfumes i recommend this for you. Smells the bomb.
Catherine J.
Great variety of scents, good prices and offers. I use it every day and long lasting is enough to love it. the price is worthy.
Crystal S.
Oxnard, CA
Bought this on salw smelt nice on the store but every time i go to use it just seems not to smell as good also fades really fast
Joanna G.
This scent is a little too sweet for me i like to give all their scents a chance but if it was a bit less sweet i would like it
Sosha C.
Petal, MS
This is one of my favorite scents from Victoria Secret! It smells absolutely amazing! I have been wearing it for sometime now!
Acacia F.
Statesboro, GA
I love alllll Victoria secret body sprays but Amber Romance is like the holy grail. It's smells sooo God and its long lasting
Amanda h.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This has a bit of an alcohol smell to me but once you get past that (if you can) the smell is very pleasant and long lasting.
Brianna M.
Chicago
This scent and viva la juicy are both my top two. It's a beautiful scent! I have the lotion too which smells just as fabulous
Pooja P.
Union, NJ
I got this for my mother and she wears this almost all the time she loves the sent. This was one of her very favorites before
Amanda M.
New Rochelle, NY
This is my all time favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. I wish that the scent would last longer because it smells so good
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?