BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
A long lasting scent good for everyday on the go get up it stays to you body the whole time really recommended to everyone
Madison C.
My mom's absolute favorite scent from Victoria's Secret and I can see why!! Smells yummy! Good price and lasts a long time!
Karina V.
Medley, FL
This is my favorite splash, the smell is amazing, I use this one for the day and really works. LOVE IT, cheap, really great
Danielle B.
Nice enought to use through out the day as a refreshing way to smell beautiful without being over powering or left sticky .
Mel A.
San Diego, CA
I love VS body mist because they last all day and are not as strong as perfume. I speay them on everything even my couches.
shaheema T.
Forest Park, GA
What can I say I love using Amber romance body mist the smell is great and I stay smelling good all day long love love love
Yorialex H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite v's splash... This smell remember my childhood. And i love it...

My grandma love it and she is in love.
Crystal R.
This is by far my favorite VS scent. It's got a spicy, citrusy scent. It's rich but not too overpowering. It lasts all day.
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
This spray smells so good! The smell doesn't last the entire day so you need to spray it a few times to keep it lasting.
My favorite scent Dom my favorite store I also really love their entire coconut milk scent from the Victoria secret line
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?