BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Brooke G.
Hollywood, FL
I really like Amber Romance but my favorite is The blue bottle, I can't remember what the name of it is but it is a fruity smell!!
Sabrina L.
Campton, KY
I haven't fount any Victoria's Secret product that I haven't liked they always leave you smelling awesome for a long period of time
Marie V.
Kissimmee, FL
I love love love this sent it is by fair my favorite splash sent I've been using it for years. It smells amazing and last a while.
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
My go to fragrance. I keep this in my car, my purse and on my vanity. It smells so great, I have been using it since middle school
Mariangel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This fragance is elegant but you can use it everyday!!! It's one of my favorites fragance from Victoria's Secret. It last all day.
aaliyah h.
Victoria's body mist is amazing because it lasts all day and it smells amazing i usually spay it on after I get out of the shower
I sarah D.
Loveland, OH
Love the body mist! I always smell good and you only need to use a little bit to get the effect! So one bottle lasts a long time!
Tyeisha L.
Mesa, AZ
Smells wonderful and also long lasting. Worth the buy and a great gift. All sorts of products. Just wow and amazed. A must to all
Amanda L.
Miami Shores, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite VS scent. Sweet and light. Perfect for an everyday scent. The only con is that it doesn’t last very long.
Melissa L.
Not long lasting but it smells great for a while and just if you need to refresh your self with something that has a good scent
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?