BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Gina S.
All of their sprays smell so good! Even if I don't need anything, if I see a sale on body sprays, I have to stock up! They're addicting!
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love all the Victoria secret smells, i have not tried this one but K would love to. My personal favorite fragrance is “pure seduction”
Nelsy R.
I'm more into the tropical mists & light fragrances but this was the complete opposite. If you don't like fruity scents don't buy this!
Thera H.
This is one of my all time favorite scents! I love the warm, woodsy smell of this fragrance. I typically wear this scent in the winter.
Mika C.
These body mist are amazing! and they just came out with a new bottle! there are always sales on these and are so quick and easy to use
AnnaMarie S.
Oak Ridge, NJ
My favorite scent from Victoria's Secret! I always stock up when they're on sale. If they ever discontinue this scent I might cry....
Rosa C.
Es bueno pero este es demasiado dulce para mis gustos . Lo bueno es que contiene aloe vera, cuida la piel y perfuma. El olor perdura
Brenda L.
Dallas, TX
This lingers for a good amount of time, they have many different scents. You will have to reapply during the day but it smells great.
Diana F.
Newland
This is by far one of the best transitional scents going from Summer to Autumn. It smells warm and inviting without being to strong.
Calah B.
Thus is one of my absolute favorite scents! It is wonderful! I love this in the fragrance mist and in the perfume, it smells lovely!
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?