BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #20 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Jen P.
Forest, OH
Although the scent was ok when first applied, I wasn't impressed with its lasting power or the general scent. I would let buy this again.
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I RECEIVED THIS AS A GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS A COUPLE YEARS AGO; ALONG WITH MANY OTHER. THIS FRAGRANCE HAS A SOFT BUT DELIGHTFUL SCENT TO IT.
Delaney S.
Love spell is amazing. It is my signature scent, people actually notice it when I am wearing it. I does not fade away. I would recommend
Tonya m.
This is by far my favorite body spray ever! The scent is so nice, I've repurchased for about the past 6 years and will keep repurchasing.
Gina S.
All of their sprays smell so good! Even if I don't need anything, if I see a sale on body sprays, I have to stock up! They're addicting!
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love all the Victoria secret smells, i have not tried this one but K would love to. My personal favorite fragrance is “pure seduction”
Nelsy R.
I'm more into the tropical mists & light fragrances but this was the complete opposite. If you don't like fruity scents don't buy this!
Mika C.
These body mist are amazing! and they just came out with a new bottle! there are always sales on these and are so quick and easy to use
Thera H.
This is one of my all time favorite scents! I love the warm, woodsy smell of this fragrance. I typically wear this scent in the winter.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
I have so many and love them all. They make great gifts for women and you can never go wrong with something from VS and smells good.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.