BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon*
Erin B.
Portland, ME
Favorite Victoria's Secret smell. Not super flowery and a bit more mature of a scent. Best time to purchase is during their semi-annual sales.
Danielle B.
Danville, KY
This body mist smells so amazing! You get a lot of product for a reasonable price! I'm a sucker for cute packaging and this bottle is spot on!
Kristine D.
Tallahassee, FL
Pretty much the only body spray I use. It keeps its smell relatively long and there are so many choices to pick from to match everyone's style
Kyndra P.
Madisonville, KY
Amber Romance has been my favorite scent at VS for many many years. Recently I have favored Tease but I still revisit Amber Romance frequently!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Easily one of my favorite scents.. It reminds me of a very expensive brand of perfume, but for a reasonable price, I'm a very happy shopper!
Lauren M.
I love the Amber scent! It's comparable to Bath & Body Works one Amber scent. But they are the same company. It's a sexy and appealing scent.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amber romance is a must have when I get body spray from vs. it's got a nice smokey, warm scent to it. It reminds me of fall. I just love it.
Nilza S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A nice change from the sweetness of Vanilla. Is more of a "sugary" scent. Body mist is pretty strong in regards to leaving a lasting scent.
Sandra G.
Stockton
I love victoria secret products really great sales and prices i always get great deals when ever i go ....not that often but still always go
Destenny S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so good, I use it almost everyday and have not gotten tired of the smell yet. The smell isn't overwhelming either which is good.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?