BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Jade S.
Scott, LA
Love love love the smell of this spray! I use it everyday! I would not use anything else but this spray. It is definitely worth my money!!
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
Best body spray scent VS has it's slightly sweet not overpowering though a little floral, it's a worm scent I love it and need a new bottle
Delaney S.
Love spell is amazing. It is my signature scent, people actually notice it when I am wearing it. I does not fade away. I would recommend
Jen P.
Forest, OH
Although the scent was ok when first applied, I wasn't impressed with its lasting power or the general scent. I would let buy this again.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love all the Victoria secret smells, i have not tried this one but K would love to. My personal favorite fragrance is “pure seduction”
Tonya m.
This is by far my favorite body spray ever! The scent is so nice, I've repurchased for about the past 6 years and will keep repurchasing.
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I RECEIVED THIS AS A GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS A COUPLE YEARS AGO; ALONG WITH MANY OTHER. THIS FRAGRANCE HAS A SOFT BUT DELIGHTFUL SCENT TO IT.
Gina S.
All of their sprays smell so good! Even if I don't need anything, if I see a sale on body sprays, I have to stock up! They're addicting!
Nelsy R.
I'm more into the tropical mists & light fragrances but this was the complete opposite. If you don't like fruity scents don't buy this!
Thera H.
This is one of my all time favorite scents! I love the warm, woodsy smell of this fragrance. I typically wear this scent in the winter.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?