BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Michelle G.
Independence, MO
One of my favorite Victoria's Secret scents. I have the perfume and body spray.its a nice vanilla type scent. I just wish the longevity was better.
Julia J.
I love the smell of this scent. I really enjoy their body sprays because I have not come across one that I just don't like. They all smell amazing!
Kendra M.
Franklin, IN
Love VS mist. The smell lasts much longer than lesser expensive brands. A little boys a long way, so the bottle lasts a while. Gentle on your skin.
Kristin B.
Anderson, CA
Smells SO GOOD.
One of my faves- it’s soft, subtle & sexy’
Five stars.
The mists are light and wear off much quicker than the perfume but worth it!
Morgan J.
I love the scent of amber perfumes, this one was really nice however it was a little sweet for my liking. However, it still smelled really nice.
Leanabel T.
Orlando, FL
I love these sprays! They really do smell so good and I feel like the scent sticks around for a while. Even if you no longer smell it, others do!
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
Classic scent from VS . This is a very girly smell. The Amber is potent and it actually does smell romantic. Good for a date or night with bae !
Mikaela M.
Boise, ID
I love all the flavors of Victoria's Secret Body MIsts! They aren't overpowering but they last all day. Perfect for a subtle hint of loveliness.
Samantha V.
Des Moines, IA
Amber romance is such a strong but pleasing smell. It lasts forever, and makes me feel like everyone wants to come to me because I smell so good
Kyndra P.
Madisonville, KY
Amber Romance has been my favorite scent at VS for many many years. Recently I have favored Tease but I still revisit Amber Romance frequently!
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?