BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Alexandria, VA
IM OBSESSED WITH AMBER ROMANCE. THIS SMELL BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES AND I LOVE IT. I highly recommend Victoria's secret fragrances especially heavenly.
Mercedes N.
Peru, IN
My favorite body spray! I buy several bottles of this and the lotion at once. I have been using this for at least six years & I will use it for many more!
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I used to really enjoy this scent over a year ago, but now I'm not a fan. It smells too old ladyish for me, which is weird to me since I love amber scents.
Tashara N.
In love with this smell. I always have to have either the spray or the lotion. The scent lasts a long period of time and I just really love this product.
Andrea  M.
Most favorite scent ever!! I have been buying and wearing this scent for many years I always get complaints on how great I smell. I heart Amber Romance.
Jess R.
Love this very sensual smelling body spray. I apply it after I shower all over my body. Could've been a 5 if the smell lasted longer through out the day
April P.
Raritan , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this scent!!! Amber is my favorite. It's a day and night scent. It last pretty long too. But I like to reapply just to make sure I still smell good!
Breanna H.
Lake Worth, FL
They provide a huge variety of different scents to pick from. They all smell wonderful, and last all day long. Every time I wear one I get complements.
Diandy C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the fragrance, I can use it at any time of the day, the smell lasts several hours and the container can be carried in the bag!
Victoria's Secret
Jamie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love their body mists. It feels fresh, smells amazing and is a good price if you want one of their scents without having to pay $50+ for their perfume
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?