BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Kayla A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My cousin originally was wearing this and I smelled the scent of it and I loved it. I ended up getting it as a present from my grandma. And I use it very often
Tina B.
I actually use the Love Spell scent, but have used this scent before. I always get compliments when wearing the body mist and it doesn't irritate my allergies.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is one of my top 5 favorite body sprays.i love the sweet smell of it.also it last all day ,but a few more spray by the middle of the day wouldn't hurt 😝👌
Mehlehskii C.
Madera, CA
I love this smell its sweet and just enough to walk by someone and have them take a second look at you ;) victoria secret and bath and body works are the best!
Thabata G.
Washington, MO
I always used this body splash and I really LOVED. The next that i bought this i pay $10 for the body splash and the cream. I used Every Day after de shower.
alba p.
Arlington, VA
I received this body mist as a gift from a close friend. Ever since I've been obsessed with the scent. I love the scent, not too strong nor does it lack any.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
This is the fragrance I use every day for work! Sweet yet romantic I love it!!! Lasts for most of my work day! This is the one I buy every time it is on sale
Veronica M.
I am absolutely in love with Victoria's Secret body mist! They have light sents and some stronger sents. All of them are great. I recommend purchasing them!
Lynn G.
Mount Sterling, KY
I love this fragrance mist. It last for hours without having to put it on again. You only have to use a small amount so a bottle lasts for a very long time.
Katherine C.
Sharpsburg, MD
Victoria Secrets body spray is my favorite! The fragances are wonderful and the smell lasts all day. When I wear the body spray I get lots of compliments.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?