BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Madeleine H.
Goshen, IN
Umm I love the smell. It has different themes and types of sents as the year comes around. Which I love that. It's also affordable which I can keep buying this product.
Haley F.
Beloit, WI
I personally don't like this smell. The brand is great for long lasting and fresh sprays. This specific smell is not my favorite. It smells too strong and its harsh.
rebecca r.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Forever one of my favorite perfumes. I've always loved the smell. Just a quick spray or two and you're good. The purse sized perfume is recommended because it doesn't last long unfortunately. Other than that, a must have!
Ashlea L.
This body spray has a great smell. It can also be used as a repellent for gnats. Men even use it to keep the gnats away. Of course it is great as a body spray too.
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I really love this scent!! I like how it sprays misty and I would but it again because it has a great price point although you have to apply it like once 3 hours.
teka C.
Amber romance is my most favorite body spray from Victoria Secrets. I've been using this brand for at least 10 years or more. And recently my boyfriend brought me the spray, body gel, and lotion.
Nicole E.
The scent is nothing to rave about. It doesn't stay on all day either so that's another downfall. If you put on too much of it, the scent is too loud for my taste
Danyelle W.
Church Hill
This is a nice everyday body spray I highly recommend it. It’s not very expensive and it lasts a very long time. The smell stays all day without having to put on a lot or re apply. I like the bottle it’s easy to hold
Cristina T.
Love love love this spray!! It smells amazing! One of my all time favorites scents..My favorite body spray! I buy several bottles of this and the lotion at once. I have been using this for at least six years & I will use it for many more! The scent is great for all times of the year and day. It's not overpowering so it won't irritate people who are sensitive to perfumes. It does last a while and it is cheaper to usually buy them when they have a deal as you can get a range of scents at a discounted price.
andrea s.
Just love this fragrance. I use it everytime after take a shower. It last almost all day, just normal for a splash. I think it is not expensive. I recommend it.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?