BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon*
ashley g.
Doylestown, OH
I absolutely love this perfume!!!! It smells great and it keeps me smelling nice for hours!!! I highly recommend this to anyone who love perfume and it kind of reminds me of fall.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this smell. I use this body spray on days when I don't feel like wearing perfume. I always get compliments on this scent whenever I wear it. Will continue to purchase this scent.
Nicole C.
West Fargo, ND
I absolutely love love love this perfume! It was my absolute favorite up until they stopped selling it in stores I'm pretty bummed out that I can't buy it at my local Victorias secret. Love the smell and the love the way it stays on me all day
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
I love this scent it's not to over power nor to sweet and the scent last a long time . I just hate how the design of the bottle looks so cheap ! This scent remind me of fall which I love so much
Jessica P.
Bronx, NY
One of the first Victoria's Secret perfumes I had. It's a sweet yet not over fragrant perfume. Not sure if it's still in stores today but if you catch one, you have to get it.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a soft scent that can be used daily. I love the price point and the subtlety of the fragrance. I've received compliments on the fragrance when giving people hugs.
Brittany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not a scent that I prefer. Once got this as a Christmas gift from a friend, and while I usually love Victoria secrets lotions this one was just awful. Ended up being regifted.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Ah my second favorite Vicky's secret body spray. Smells great but you will have to reapply after a few hours of wear. I love layering this with pure seduction for a night out.
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA
This is such a warm, beautiful, and seductive scent! It contains notes of sensual embrace of sultry amber and crème anglaise. A beautiful way to wind down in the evenings!
Madeleine H.
Goshen, IN
Umm I love the smell. It has different themes and types of sents as the year comes around. Which I love that. It's also affordable which I can keep buying this product.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?