BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Becky R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Forever one of my favorite perfumes. I've always loved the smell. Just a quick spray or two and you're good. The purse sized perfume is recommended because it doesn't last long unfortunately. Other than that, a must have!
Ashlea L.
This body spray has a great smell. It can also be used as a repellent for gnats. Men even use it to keep the gnats away. Of course it is great as a body spray too.
teka C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amber romance is my most favorite body spray from Victoria Secrets. I've been using this brand for at least 10 years or more. And recently my boyfriend brought me the spray, body gel, and lotion.
Nicole E.
The scent is nothing to rave about. It doesn't stay on all day either so that's another downfall. If you put on too much of it, the scent is too loud for my taste
Danyelle W.
Church Hill
This is a nice everyday body spray I highly recommend it. It’s not very expensive and it lasts a very long time. The smell stays all day without having to put on a lot or re apply. I like the bottle it’s easy to hold
Cristina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love this spray!! It smells amazing! One of my all time favorites scents..My favorite body spray! I buy several bottles of this and the lotion at once. I have been using this for at least six years & I will use it for many more! The scent is great for all times of the year and day. It's not overpowering so it won't irritate people who are sensitive to perfumes. It does last a while and it is cheaper to usually buy them when they have a deal as you can get a range of scents at a discounted price.
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use the coconut and the vanilla there my go to and love spell. The smell is always light and fresh not overpowering and leaves a nice fresh smell all day long
Andrea S.
Just love this fragrance. I use it everytime after take a shower. It last almost all day, just normal for a splash. I think it is not expensive. I recommend it.
Tina B.
I actually use the Love Spell scent, but have used this scent before. I always get compliments when wearing the body mist and it doesn't irritate my allergies.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is one of my top 5 favorite body sprays.i love the sweet smell of it.also it last all day ,but a few more spray by the middle of the day wouldn't hurt 😝👌
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?