BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
ana o.
I absolutely love this scent from Victoria Secret. It is a very mellow, inviting smell that lingers for most of the day. It can be a bit spendy if purchased in store, but worth the money. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves to smell good.
gandhy m.
Quincy, MA
So soft, so nice, so sweet. i just this smell, a friend of my give me this fragrance, its just perfect for the summer, i have the small bottle and is perfect for putting it inside my purse
ashley g.
Doylestown, OH
I absolutely love this perfume!!!! It smells great and it keeps me smelling nice for hours!!! I highly recommend this to anyone who love perfume and it kind of reminds me of fall.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this smell. I use this body spray on days when I don't feel like wearing perfume. I always get compliments on this scent whenever I wear it. Will continue to purchase this scent.
Nicole C.
West Fargo, ND
I absolutely love love love this perfume! It was my absolute favorite up until they stopped selling it in stores I'm pretty bummed out that I can't buy it at my local Victorias secret. Love the smell and the love the way it stays on me all day
Jessica P.
Bronx, NY
One of the first Victoria's Secret perfumes I had. It's a sweet yet not over fragrant perfume. Not sure if it's still in stores today but if you catch one, you have to get it.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
I love this scent it's not to over power nor to sweet and the scent last a long time . I just hate how the design of the bottle looks so cheap ! This scent remind me of fall which I love so much
Brittany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not a scent that I prefer. Once got this as a Christmas gift from a friend, and while I usually love Victoria secrets lotions this one was just awful. Ended up being regifted.
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA
This is such a warm, beautiful, and seductive scent! It contains notes of sensual embrace of sultry amber and crème anglaise. A beautiful way to wind down in the evenings!
Madeleine H.
Goshen, IN
Umm I love the smell. It has different themes and types of sents as the year comes around. Which I love that. It's also affordable which I can keep buying this product.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.