BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
This is such a fun scent! I kept a bottle of this in my classroom all summer long to refresh after a long day and be ready to go out after work. The scent is a bit strong so use in moderation, but very manageable.
Megan W.
Carleton, MI
I am in love with how this smells. It's great. It's a very beautiful scent. I always get compliments on how I smell when I wear this product. Sometimes I spray it in my closet so my clothes smell this great.
Joanna T.
Edcouch, TX
Love this sent! I don't know how many bottles of VS Amber Romance that I've owned but I just cant get enough of it. Its my signature body spray. It smells so good, I always spray it on me when I'm on a rush.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this spray. It smells so good. I put it in at night before bed. It's a great smelling spray. It doesn't last long but leaves a hint of smell on your clothes. I would definitely buy it again
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently purchased a few of the Victoria's Secret body sprays and fragrances. This one is not very popular, but I love this Amber one. Perfect for autumn as it is a nice warm and fresh spray.
Michelle C.
Chantilly, VA
I love the smell of the body mist and it stays on for a pretty long time. I wist there were a smaller size for the body mist so i can take with me when i am traveling.
Nikeisha P.
Lebanon, PA
This perfume had a warm vanilla smell to it that last all day. It is a very good smelling perfume that doesn't fade throughout the day. I wear it all the time and my boyfriend loves it. It is also very affordable.
Shellsea C.
Lewisville, TX
One of my favorites, it's amazing and vanilla sweet type of smell, the smells lasts all day and it's not so strong so you don't get tired of it. Definitely would recommend it for everyday use.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I'll be honest: I generally don't love the smells from Victoria's Secret.

But I love this one. It's original, doesn't smell mega florally like the rest seem to. It's also very recognizable.
Hawa D.
Victoria secret is like my go to body mist. I love love love love it!!!!!!!!!! I love that you can get all different types of body mist. Who really doesn't like Victoria secrets body mist.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?