BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
This scent is in my Top 5 for VS scents. It’s such a unique and sweet scent. People always ask me what I have on when I wear it and ask where they can go get it. It is a little pricey for a body mist, but VS has frequent deals for their beauty products, so it’s not too bad when you catch one. It’ll last you a while and the scent doesn’t fade fast.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Amber romance smells so nice. It makes me feel like I'm sexy smelling, like I walk past men and they think "Dang, that woman spells so great" I recommend this and many other Victoria Secret fragrances, they are almost all amazing. Wait for sales to get this pretty cheap!
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
This smells absolutely amazing!! A bit pricey but lasts a long time. This was $18.00 US dollars. It contains 250 ml/8.4 fl oz. So it isn’t a small bottle. I highly recommend this for a birthday gift or Christmas gift or just for yourself! You will receive many compliments 🧡🧡
amanda t.
Erie, PA
This has been one of my favorite scents by Victoria Secret for almost 20 years. One that I have purchased many, many times! It has a very pleasant scent, not to overpowering, but enough to last all day. I personally find this to be a soft, sensual and sexy scent. I definitely recommend!
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I love this fragrance just as much as I love most Victoria’s Secret fragrance the perfume itself smells really good you can pretty much wear it anywhere you could spray it on when your having a lazy day and your wedding day Love how you can wear it whenever wherever forever!!!! I swear this stuff smells so good I had several people compliment me on it this is my absolute favorite perfume ever know only does the smell amazing but it lasts all day no joke with most perfumes you have to reapply throughout the day but this one I apply at six in the morning and could still smell it around 9 o’clock at night when I go to take a shower I honestly recommend buying this you won’t regret it
Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
I really love the smell of this! It smells really good and the perfect scent for summer nights. The bottle is really nice and looks cute on my vanity. I do however wish that the scent last longer on my skin! I find that it does fade out pretty quickly.
Roxana M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I didn’t really like the smell of it it was to strong it didn’t smell like I expected it to and it was a first time thing I wouldn’t buy it again and it was a good value for it they shouldn’t make it that strong it would smell better otherwise
Christina B.
Atlanta
I adore this scent completely. Its one of my favorite ones ever. The price if you catch it on sale isn't bad at all got mine for $6 once. My only complaint is that it does not last as long as I hoped. But still 10/10 recommend.
Roxana G.
Fresno, CA
First time trying this scent and it is quite pleasant. Its not too overwhelming the only down side is that just like with other body sprays the scent doesnt last long. Over all im happy with the product.
La amo es una fragancia única súper delicada pero con un toque de frescuras dura mucho este aroma tengo varias de victoria secret muy buen fijador la recomiendo súper para este verano que ya lo tenemos a la vuelta de la esquina
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?