BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Amberleigh H.
Magnolia
I have this perfume and i love it. However, i couldn’t find the right perfume that i wanted to do my review on! I wanted to pick Pure Seduction! It’s my favorite VS perfume, body wash, lotion!
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This body mist has a wonderful smell to it! It smells like vanilla and cashmere! It’s long lasting probably, lasts around half a day! The packaging is nice and the bottle is made out of plastic so, if it falls it doesn’t break!! Highly recommend!!!!!!
Roxana G.
FRESNO, CA
First time trying this scent and it is quite pleasant. Its not too overwhelming the only down side is that just like with other body sprays the scent doesnt last long. Over all im happy with the product.
La amo es una fragancia Ăşnica sĂşper delicada pero con un toque de frescuras dura mucho este aroma tengo varias de victoria secret muy buen fijador la recomiendo sĂşper para este verano que ya lo tenemos a la vuelta de la esquina
Sena M.
North Saint Paul
Amber Romance is a scent I decided to try when my go to wasn’t available in stores. It was the same price and smelled so good that it wasn’t a complete loss. It was a good replacement until my favorite was back in store
Cierra F.
This body spray is so great! My mom started me on this when I was 10 haha! I’ve used every since then and it will always be on my shelf of perfumes! They have changed the packaging now but I think it looks much nicer!
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
abby n.
Hamburg, PA
As you can tell because a quarter of the bottle is already used , this is my favorite perfume it's been around with Victoria's Secret for a couple years and it smells so good!
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have been using this body spray for so many years now (like 15) I'm not sure what I would do without it. I'm always getting compliments too. It's my go to spritz in my hair to keep it smelling great (in addition to putting perfume on my wrists and neck line) and as a go to through the day to freshen up. The smell is like a bit of nostalgia for me and instantly puts me in a better mood because it's been with me for so long. It's my go to smells sweet yet spicy and isn't too strong or overpowering ❤ #victoriassecret #amberromance #yummy #bodyspray
Claire A.
I really liked this product. It smells really good and it pretty affordable. The scent does not last very long. However I would definitely recommend this product.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?