BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Lenora W.
Franklin, VA
I just recently purchased this body mist, and I adore it! It smells so great. I think it's a really great fall and winter time perfume, because it is very rich in scent. It smells very sexy. I totally recommend this product.
Estefania R.
Roselle, NJ
Omg this perfume I have it it smell so good I have different flavor of perfume and yes it a nice bottle to take it anywhere I bought it in Victoria secret first time I use it and I will continue to use it .
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
#MyCultclassics Compré éste splash y ha sido uno de los mejores de Victoria's Secret que he probado su aroma es dulce, suave y delicado lo recomiendo muchísimo me fascina
felicia r.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this timeless scent. Very pretty. Wore it for my wedding and is one of my go to scents. Love it because it reminds my mom and sister of me whenever we are apart.
Suzanne S.
Cartersville, GA
Love the fine mist, The scents are amazing and long lasting. Love the packaging of product. Some scents can be overwhelming just pick what you enjoy and goes with your chemistry. I purchased at VS. and I have about 20...
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My throw back scent! I've been wearing this since I worked there when I was 17. Absolutely love it! It's light and sexy. Perfect blend with Amber. Just so yummy!
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
I have these in every single smell and I'd be lying if I said i actually like them more than bath and body works ! Long lasting smell and I love the scent combos !
Andre G.
Austin, TX
I haven't had the opportunity to try this one out but I seem so many good reviews about this product. I have a victory secret lotion that I really like. I pretty sure this produc will be as good as the one I have.
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
This is such a fun scent! I kept a bottle of this in my classroom all summer long to refresh after a long day and be ready to go out after work. The scent is a bit strong so use in moderation, but very manageable.
Geena G.
Amber romance is one of my favorite perfumes! It smells great, it lasts almost all day. I use it almost ever day. I would recommend you go to Victoria secret and look around at what they have! I recommend it!
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?