BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Dhaneen C.
One of my favorite VS fragrances. It doesn't have too much of a sweet syrupy smell so I tend to stick to this type. I really like fruity or earthy smells instead of the "loud" types of fragrances, it's very light and subtle so I love it.
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Refreshing body mist. Refresh with fragrance from a secret garden. Infused with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile. Mist over body after shower or bath for delicately scented skin.
Marielle D.
Rockaway park, NY
My favorite body spray ever. Such a great price and the bottle lasts forever. I got it at my Victoria's Secret in my local mall. The smell is so fresh and lasts so long. Could not be any better! My go to in body spray!
Irene K.
Ansonia, CT
This is the only fragrance I use. I have allergies and asthma and this does not cause me any issues. It is suddle but smell so good.

I always get people come up to me that say "you smell good". So I have stuck with the brand.
Kim N.
San Jose, CA
Two words: Amber romance. This scent is divine. When it comes to scents I'm very picky, and when I find one that I like it's hard to let go. This product does its job of making me smell wonderful without being too overpowering.
Lenora W.
Franklin, VA
I just recently purchased this body mist, and I adore it! It smells so great. I think it's a really great fall and winter time perfume, because it is very rich in scent. It smells very sexy. I totally recommend this product.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
#MyCultclassics Compré éste splash y ha sido uno de los mejores de Victoria's Secret que he probado su aroma es dulce, suave y delicado lo recomiendo muchísimo me fascina
Estefania R.
Roselle, NJ
Omg this perfume I have it it smell so good I have different flavor of perfume and yes it a nice bottle to take it anywhere I bought it in Victoria secret first time I use it and I will continue to use it .
Mary H.
Bourg, LA
This is my favorite scent although I do like others. I started using this while working for the gnats and mosquitios. It is a welcome sent when you have worked outside all day sweating as well
felicia r.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this timeless scent. Very pretty. Wore it for my wedding and is one of my go to scents. Love it because it reminds my mom and sister of me whenever we are apart.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Question has been deleted
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?

Amazon