BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is a warm and alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla and sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have loved this body spray for so many years! The scent is a mix of a vanilla with a more seductive, musky and spicy undertone. It's great for both day and night! The scent will last most of the day and I have found that the bottle lasts for a while!
Maricris R.
Victorville, CA
I own a little collection of VS perfumes and lotions myself. I love the smell of most of them and the lotion texture is perfect. My favorite ones are shown on the picture below.
Jamie H.
Reedsville, PA
I love Victoria's Secret Love Spell body mist. It has been a favorite of mine for years. I use it everyday along with the body butter. I buy it straight from the store and highly recommend it to others!!
Marielle D.
Rockaway park, NY
My favorite body spray ever. Such a great price and the bottle lasts forever. I got it at my Victoria's Secret in my local mall. The smell is so fresh and lasts so long. Could not be any better! My go to in body spray!
Dhaneen C.
One of my favorite VS fragrances. It doesn't have too much of a sweet syrupy smell so I tend to stick to this type. I really like fruity or earthy smells instead of the "loud" types of fragrances, it's very light and subtle so I love it.
Cesly B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Refreshing body mist. Refresh with fragrance from a secret garden. Infused with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile. Mist over body after shower or bath for delicately scented skin.
Kim N.
San Jose, CA
Two words: Amber romance. This scent is divine. When it comes to scents I'm very picky, and when I find one that I like it's hard to let go. This product does its job of making me smell wonderful without being too overpowering.
Irene K.
Ansonia, CT
This is the only fragrance I use. I have allergies and asthma and this does not cause me any issues. It is suddle but smell so good.

I always get people come up to me that say "you smell good". So I have stuck with the brand.
Mary H.
Bourg, LA
This is my favorite scent although I do like others. I started using this while working for the gnats and mosquitios. It is a welcome sent when you have worked outside all day sweating as well
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
#MyCultclassics Compré éste splash y ha sido uno de los mejores de Victoria's Secret que he probado su aroma es dulce, suave y delicado lo recomiendo muchísimo me fascina
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Daniela m.
salt lake city, Utah
Tiene un olor muy fuerte o dulce?
Ester B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it last all day long?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which VS spray is your favorite?
Mzlle V.